Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

W126 Parts -88 560SEL Parts

728 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  jdg15 
#1 · (Edited)
I have various parts available that I've pulled from my 1988 560SEL. Trying to clear out my garage so I can part another car out so these need to go. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Chrome Grill assembly without star - chrome is in outstanding condition. a little surface rust on the inside that will be cleaned before sending. the grill is chipped in a couple spots but could be fixed up. Asking $75 including shipping.

Power Steering pump - Excellent working condition. low mileage car less than 100K on it. $80 shipped

FRONT DOME/MAP LIGHT SUN ROOF SWITCH - like new condition - part
maker: Sidler part number: 1248200501 $15 shipped

Extra dome/map light w/o sunroof switch - okay condition - works fine - some yellowing and a few cracks $10 shipped

I'd be happy to combine shipping. Are also available on CL in the RDU/CH area so first comes first serve. thanks for the read.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll be interested in the power steering pump. let me get back to you. Mine is cavitating.

BTW, is the pump rebuilt? New seals or anything? Is it a PITA to install? Thanks in advance.

P.S. I'll be in OBX in a week...

#4 ·
It is not rebuilt. It was pulled from a 560 with less then 90K on it. I bought it under the false assumption that mine was going bad, when all it really needed was more fluid and to be bled. I don't think there are any seals on the pump. It looks pretty straight forward to install. Dealing with the belt will probably be the toughest part. Have fun at OBX, wish I was down there with that hurricane coming. Surf should be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.