W124 Parts FS: EZL, Wiring Harness, Throttle Actuator and some other stuff - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-02-2010, 07:00 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Mar 2007
Vehicle: Too Many
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to johnhef
ahh bummer.

Master Certified 10 years MB tech
1980 500SE Euro
1981 500SEL Euro
1982 380SEL
1983 500SEC Euro
1983 300TD
1984 500SEC - parts car
1984 300TD Euro
1985 190E 2.3-16 Euro
1986 190E 2.3-16
1986 190E 2.3-16 Lemons
1987 300D
1999 C230K
2003 C320T-4
2003 E55
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-11-2010, 11:10 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2009
Vehicle: '86 MB 300 SDL (Sold); 94 MB E320 Wagon; 89 300 SE
Post wiring harness and actuator for sale

I purchased these parts from Battlecat714 thinking they were for a 94 w124 E320 HOWEVER they are for the W 124 500 described in this Thread.
So, they are for sale and are as described by battlecat in excellent condition.
I paid $850 US delivered and will sell the same way. Yes I will split and sell separately.

Johnny K

94 E320 Wagon
89 300 SE
1st Benz : 86 300 SDL ( now on it's way to Australia)
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Send a message via AIM to battlecat714 Send a message via Yahoo to battlecat714
(Thread Starter)
Ok guys, after the fiasco I had over in the W124 section, I would like to say that I am NOT A DEALER - I do NOT sell parts for a living. ALL of these parts, unless otherwise stated, are from MY PERSONAL 1994 E500 and are in full working condition. All sales are FINAL UNLESS the part itself is defective in which case I'd offer a refund. I honestly don't have the time to deal with the whole process of refunding/reposting/reselling if the part works but the buyer, for example, did not fully research the part's compatibility with their vehicle.

Leading me to my next point: PLEASE CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY OF THE PART(S) WITH YOUR CAR. I am NOT responsible for your (the buyer) mistakes. Again, I AM NOT A DEALER, I will not do any refunds/exchanges because of a mistake you commit. I am only here to sell the parts left over from my car - THAT'S IT.

With all that said: (Newer) W124 Ignition Control Module (EZL) 015 545 61 32 - $400...It's guaranteed to work, might need to re-apply some heat paste stuff to the back though.

If ANYONE, needs further explanation, please do not hesitate to email/pm me or post on here. I'd be more than willing to talk to you.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-17-2010, 10:56 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2009
Vehicle: '86 MB 300 SDL (Sold); 94 MB E320 Wagon; 89 300 SE
Exclamation Battlecat174 (Jorgie A.Martinez ) is too busy or important !!

After hearing this little diatribe I realized for sure that this is just a place for you to make money. YOU SPIN A GOOD STORY
I had a look at your past posts AND REVIEWED The pm's, as have a few others.This car and others have been sold for a long time. You have been selling parts for 5 yrs on this site, you claim that your expertise is very limited but not according to the posts you have made. You are making a living selling parts, maybe IRS needs a call
Understand this you are great at shuffling blame to others but you show no interest in fair trade and that is the basis of sites like this. Fair trade in information, help to others and fair trade in business dealings.This type of site relies on proper business not the " I warned You ".

Jorge A. Martinez you hide behind your girlfriend or wifes "name", Cat or Cath and keep your real name silent. Grow a set.
You win, another sucker loses to your superior "business skills".
It is obvious to everyone here what you are doing, you are old enough now that you are a busy "College Man" to grow a set . You got almost $900 of my money knowing these parts would not fit my cars. Grow a set !!
You won't do the right thing here, too bad.
Anyone who is thinking of buying parts from Jorge A. Martinez AKA Battlecat714 beware, his intention is to take your money.
You have been warned and oh Jorgie " Have a Nice Day".
How do you know when Jorgie is L--ing, his lips are moving ! Hey Jorgie grow a set! Got any more parts to sell ? I follow this and other sites daily.

John

Last edited by Johnny K 500; 09-17-2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: spelling error
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 02:04 AM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Way too many
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny K 500 View Post
Jorge A. Martinez you hide behind your girlfriend or wifes "name", Cat or Cath and keep your real name silent.
Anyone who is thinking of buying parts from Jorge A. Martinez AKA Battlecat714 beware, his intention is to take your money.
Yes, Jorge took my money too, and provided a good product at a reasonable price in return I might add.
I found him to be honest in his descriptions, fair in his prices and prompt in his shipping. He had no problem giving me his real name when I bought something from him. I never thought to ask but he volunteered it.

As far as writing in his wife's or girlfriends name, I do it too, as do many others. Sometimes my Joanna logs on under my screen name and adds her 2 cents -- which is usually worth more than my 2 cents I might add. No fraud or hiding is intended at all, just convenience. Same with eBay, she sells my stuff under her name. I write the description and she does the rest, including signing her name to my words.

Jorge has over 1800 posts on this forum alone, I doubt that anyone would come to the conclusion that he is only here to make money. And so what if someone is, as long as they provide the part I need at a price that I am willing to pay then more power to them. Saves me the time and trouble of having to dig it out myself.

So it IS obvious as to what he is doing, he is selling extra parts that are surplus to his needs. Hopefully he will use that money to help defray the costs of keeping his car on the road, but maybe he (or Cat) likes food and electricity more. God forbid if he makes money doing it. It's like every aspect of this hobby it seems. When someone is buying something from me they expect me to either sell it at a loss or at my cost (forget the time involved, money put upfront, etc., etc.) but when you sell something then I must pay for your profit. In other words when I sell something it is not worth anything but when I try to buy something from you then that same part becomes very valuable and I am expected to pay a premium.

Jorge has been a well respected member of the 500E community for many years, does that mean he knows the cross application for every single part for every single 124... I doubt it. I doubt anyone does. Mercedes engineers included.
I still believe that it is up to the buyer to know the proper application for what he/she is buying. After all who better to know what may fit THEIR car than the owner.
Currently I have a front E500E sway bar for sale that I believe will fit every 124. But belief and being 100% positive are 2 different things, out of the over 100 or so variants of 124 there MAY be one or two that it doesn't fit. But I'll be damned if I know which ones.
I don't think the seller should spend weeks and weeks researching every single model when the owner of said vehicle should know what parts fit his/her own car.
As far as contacting the IRS, you sound like a child who didn't get his way and is going to "tell." Sorry but that's the way it sounds to me, I hope I am wrong.
Besides, the IRS has nothing better to do than to spend my tax dollars and their limited resources going after some guy selling a few extra parts every now and then. Drug lords, money launderers and terrorist groups can finally sleep well knowing that the government is pushing them aside to go after the used itinerant wiring harness trade. People selling wheels with curb rash are next I bet. It's the Seventh Sign !!!

Kind Regards,

Ron
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-18-2010, 06:50 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Sep 2005
Send a message via AIM to battlecat714 Send a message via Yahoo to battlecat714
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny K 500 View Post

After hearing this little diatribe I realized for sure that this is just a place for you to make money. YOU SPIN A GOOD STORY
I had a look at your past posts AND REVIEWED The pm's, as have a few others.This car and others have been sold for a long time. You have been selling parts for 5 yrs on this site, you claim that your expertise is very limited but not according to the posts you have made. You are making a living selling parts, maybe IRS needs a call
Understand this you are great at shuffling blame to others but you show no interest in fair trade and that is the basis of sites like this. Fair trade in information, help to others and fair trade in business dealings.This type of site relies on proper business not the " I warned You ".

Jorge A. Martinez you hide behind your girlfriend or wifes "name", Cat or Cath and keep your real name silent. Grow a set.
You win, another sucker loses to your superior "business skills".
It is obvious to everyone here what you are doing, you are old enough now that you are a busy "College Man" to grow a set . You got almost $900 of my money knowing these parts would not fit my cars. Grow a set !!
You won't do the right thing here, too bad.
You have been warned and oh Jorgie " Have a Nice Day".
How do you know when Jorgie is L--ing, his lips are moving ! Hey Jorgie grow a set! Got any more parts to sell ? I follow this and other sites daily.

John
Wow. Well I said all I had to say in the w124 section, now I guess I have to do it here too (I'm probably going to regret this later - oh well). I still CANNOT believe you actually think I frequent this site to make my money. ANY parts that I am selling, or have sold were/are from my own or friends/family's cars!! And I'm not talking about parts I buy randomly, never use, then resell - no. I'm talking about parts that were left over from MY 500e, excess parts that are just lying around my garage and frankly, are taking up space. You can ask ANYONE that lives around here that knows me (actually they don't even have to know me lol), I don’t sell parts nor cars (how did that come into the fray?) - I seriously cannot stress that enough.

And sure, I'm going to sell them on here because people show interest and because I PAID for them! It'd be nice to get SOME money back! Almost ALL of my posts relevant to the classifieds include the words '500E'…which I owned. As for cars?...smh. I think I've only tried to sell ONE car on here, which was my mother's 300e which was eventually totaled (much to your delight, I am sure).

Thank you for the "expertise" compliment but I honestly do not know much about these cars (surely you know more than I do, to be frank), but that doesn't mean I lack the common sense necessary when it comes to purchasing parts for my own car…no. I do my homework and research something extensively before making an investment because I know no one else will.

And yes thank you for making my name public (since I apparently hide behind my sister's name now) and helping me, "grow a set." Would ya' like to know what the "A" stands for? Alberto! Soo, it's Jorge Alberto Martinez. Born June 5, 1988 in Fountain Valley, California. Anything else? My address maybe? 2028 S. Waverly Dr. Anaheim CA 92802…just in case you want to send me a Christmas card.

I honestly did not know those parts were not going to fit your car, frankly I didn’t care since it wasn’t my responsibility - all I knew was that they worked perfectly on a 500e (In fact, to my surprise, the EZL for sale above works on an E420 AND an S500…Whaddya know!). I mean how hard is it to get a part number then search the internet and buy the part with the matching number? NOT HARD AT ALL…But no, now you want me to bend over backwards for you? Again? Please. Grow up.

And yes by the way, I do have more parts to sell. Plenty more. Interested in a complete front 500e brake kit?? Ah…but will it work on your car!? Uh-oh…who knows?! Jeez.

All joking aside though, I sincerely apologize if I offended you in any way, or called you any names or questioned your intelligence (It's kinda hard not to after someone ridicules you). I feel bad for you, I really do and it sucks it had to come to this. But I'm sorry, I am not going to do your homework for you. This is all I'm going to say about this (in here). Have a great day Johnny.

Just for reference: http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w124...-throttle.html

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in