FS: w126 SEC Gen1 blue interior(s) , seat heaters, pieces, etc. - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-15-2010, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: '83 380SEC AMG'ed euro, '92 500SL, '90 300e 4matic DD
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: w126 SEC Gen1 blue interior(s) , seat heaters, pieces, etc.

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of blue leather interior bits and pieces for a Gen1 SEC.

One set is taken out and untouched including (sorry, they're a bit dusty):
- both driver and passenger seats with heater, power headrest, and memory function. Passenger is pretty good shape but has a small hole in the side facing the front of the car. Drivers side has a torn bolster and some cracked springs.
- rear seats - the back rest sections are in great condition, no cracking on top though slighty stiff. The seat bottoms are decent with some scratching and a small hole in one. Middle section and arm rest is in great condition.
- Seat heater wiring with console button controls, modules, and wiring.

Set two was prepped for a re-dye, I purchased the wrong leatherique shade, then decided against leather so they are in a stripped state:
- Passenger seat leather is great condition (no power headrest, memory, or heating but cover can be swapped)
- drivers side frame cracked springs
- arm rest pretty worn
- Motors and mounts for both side, great working order.
- seat backs
- Rear Seat bottoms Leather is perfect, no signs of being sat on prior to dye being stripped. Seat backs are sun baked and cracking on top but the rest of the leather is very soft.
- rear center piece

I also have:
- two headrests for front seats, the dye isn't stripped and are in great condition.
- rear arm rest in excellent condition, dye isn't stripped.

If you're interested, feel free to miss-match, etc. They don't necessarily have to be sold as sets!
Send me what pieces you need with and offer!

If you need more pictures or of certain items just ask and I'll post them to the thread.

I can ship via greyhound, Fedex, USPS, or can be locally picked up.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	seats1.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	325325   Click image for larger version

Name:	seats2.jpg
Views:	1081
Size:	54.6 KB
ID:	325326  

Last edited by oisaj_dude; 08-15-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-19-2011, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: '83 380SEC AMG'ed euro, '92 500SL, '90 300e 4matic DD
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Gotta Go!

w126 sec interior parts
No one needs these?!Price drop, don't need them. I'd rather see them used than gather dust in my basement. All prices plus shipping, I'll consider offers for more than 1 item. Need pictures? shoot me a pm, I don't want to clog up the thread with 50 pics.

All parts pulled from a 1985 500SEC (a few from '83 380SEC):

full rear seat set - backs, middle with arm rest, bottoms , center divide plastic and leather pad.(one has a small hole, or you can have one with stripped dye, leather is in great condition, your choice). $75.00

Front seats - drivers has wear on the bolster and cracked spring, passenger is good with small hole on the side. Heated, memory, power headrest equipt. $50.00 a piece / $80.00

single passenger seat - - perfect leather, stripped dye. Headrest included. standard power. $50.00

stripped rear seats - stripped dye, dried crack top, other leather is good. $20 takes them.

Rear armrest - - mint condition, no fade, original dye, dark blue in color. $30.00

rear center divider - stripped dye, great leather, plastic console comes with it $20.00

All heated front seat wiring - wires, modules for each seat, switches, plastic button console. $50.00 shipped (Seat heater not included)

GenI euro bumper - painted astral silver, great condition, original euro aluminum mounting brackets $125.00 (Pulled from a euro 380SE)

3.27 rear differential - non-lsd, open diff $80.00 takes it. (Pulled from a '80 380SEL)

Euro Zebrano manual climate control piece - perfect, no fading, no cracks $35.00

Rear US bumper bar and chrome - great condition chrome (No rust), good bar, $ Free. Come and get it.

Make me an offer on whatever you need, if you want to pick it up that's fine too. I can meet at reasonable distances from Buffalo, NY.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2014, 05:30 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2007
Vehicle: 1984 500 sec
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
I know your post is quite ancient, but thought I'd give a shout anyway....

Do you have any blue parts for the SEC still available? Would be interested in plastic trim for the driver side seat - the one that covers the track. Also, rear seat bottoms.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-08-2014, 11:05 PM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Aug 2011
Vehicle: 1985 5oo Euro SEC
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
I'm looking for blue sec seat if as well if your still have them.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: