BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 10' CX-9 GT-AWD, 03' e39, 98' ML (gone but not forgotten)
Location: North Shore, IL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: W163 M-Class navigation components, also burlwood shift knobs
I’m in preparation to sell our 1998 ML, these parts were installed in our truck and has been working flawlessly in the past 4 years. All parts fit W163 M-Class.
1. MCS Radio – A163-820-04-86, $250 or best offer
very good condition, the rubber volume knob has a small peeling, not very obvious at driving position. Includes original manual, radio code.
2. DVD navigation drive for MCS – A163-820-37-89, $500 or best offer
bought from dealer 4 years ago. Very good condition, never gave me any problem. Will include a backup copy for buyer.
If my asking is met, I will include
i. an original 2006-1 DVD map ($200 when new). I only used this original piece for 1 week. Have been using the backup copy since.
ii. Alpine antenna ($35 when new)
3. Bose Amp – A163-820-18-89, $75 or best offer
this is the matching Bose Amp for the MCS. If you have a 98 or 99 ML, the Bose amp in the car may give you a hissing sound if you use that with the MCS.
4. Adapters/Harness - $150 for all will not separate
Can Bus Adapter A163-820-00-87 (B6-782-2519)
Insertion Harness B6-782-2596
Gerate Adapter B6-782-2594
These three parts are needed if you have a 98-2000 M-Class. I believe the 2001 or newer M-Class have these already builtin.
5. Original 2006.1 North America DVD for MCS1, BQ6-46-0218.
As new, used only for 1 week. $50 or best offer
6. Alpine satellite navigation antenna, perfect for the MCS navigation. $20
7. Burl wood shift knob. B6-602-0591, very good condition, $35.
I will consider selling Items 1-6 as a package price for $850 with free shipping to the continental USA.
Cashiers check, postal money orders accept but will require additional days for clearance.
Will accept paypal if buyer pays fee (3% for domestic, 4% for cross-boarder tranactions).
Last edited by supradupe; 07-29-2010 at 08:01 PM.