BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Nov 2007
Vehicle: Mercedes Benz 280 CE Coupe
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to sgabo
(Thread Starter)
Post Mercedes-Benz W126 Heating dualvalve repair kit

We have yet some repairkit for this heating-valve. At shops You can buy only the complete valve, there"s no repairkits for that.

You can buy it on ebay: Mercedes W126 Heizung Duoventil Reparatursatz bei eBay.de: Klimaanlage (endet 01.08.10 07:42:29 MESZ)

We have already made some, and it's works perfectly. It's 5 minutes to repair the valve, You need a hammer, a screwwdriver and some cleverness.

In our club have a lot of this bad valve, and so we have made some of this membrans and fixing tool. The price is of course a primecost, we don't trade with this.

If you intrested it, just email me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 09:14 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2009
mmmmm. spam....

If it has boobs or pistons, it's gonna be expensive.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

(Thread Starter)
Hi!

No, it isn't spam. ))))) I'm a man from Hungary, and I'm member in a Mercedes Club.

We have a lot of problems with this valves, and we try it to repair. The membranes was always wrong. The big one on the bottom, and the litlle on the top. We have made this set of professional materials, and we have give it our club members.
We have some other peaces, and I think i write about it to other international clubs or W126 fans, so wrote this here.

I wrote it to the german W126 club too, and there was no answers like "this is a spam...". There was some members, who wants to buy it. We have not so lot...

You can see, I'm since november 2007 member... but I don't write always. I'm a tipical reader-member.

Last edited by sgabo; 07-22-2010 at 10:05 AM.
post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 11:03 PM
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 1991 300E
I agree that calling spam on a long-time member, even one with a very low post count, seems uncalled for in this case. Nonetheless, caveat emptor--as always. It might be more appropriate, however, for the OP to offer information on how his group has addressed this problem so that others can learn from their sharing. Selling their solution is fine also, but this site is built on sharing.
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-22-2010, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

(Thread Starter)
Okay. That was a spam. Can somebody remove all this topic?

I have shared an information with Mercedes W126 fans: nobody must to buy this valve, because our club have made some repair kits, so the repair costs will be on 10%. If somebody have a Mercedes W126, knows what kind a help is that.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 03:04 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgabo View Post
Hi!

No, it isn't spam. ))))) I'm a man from Hungary, and I'm member in a Mercedes Club.
So... men from Hungary don't post spam, then? Mercedes "club" members don't post spam, either? Well.. OK.

Quote:
You can see, I'm since november 2007 member... but I don't write always. I'm a tipical reader-member.
Personally, I don't care if you've been a member here since before Al Gore "invented" the internet. As of this post you have three posts, all in this thread. There is more to a forum membership than just a registration date. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300E91 View Post
I agree that calling spam on a long-time member, even one with a very low post count, seems uncalled for in this case.
Eh. If it walks like a duck... you know the rest.

Quote:
Nonetheless, caveat emptor--as always. It might be more appropriate, however, for the OP to offer information on how his group has addressed this problem so that others can learn from their sharing. Selling their solution is fine also, but this site is built on sharing.
But sharing won't make him any money. And this is where I was going with this whole spam thing. Guy's been registered since 07, and all of the sudden he posts about his new OMGOMGwhatatotallycoolfix!... that he wants money for.

Being a capitalist myself, I'm not going to fault him for trying to get some money out of his time, trouble and experiments. But at the same time, how do we know the guy is legit? No other posts here besides these three (as of this writing), and he expects me to send him money? He's not a benzworld vendor and likely, he's not going to pay benzworld a commission for selling his kit here.

Bottom line (for me) is this: You come into a forum out of the blue (yes, registered for years or not) to try and sell me something, there's a very good chance I won't buy it from you. But then again, that's just me. I'd rather support a company that supports a forum that I'm a member of, be it financially to help keep it up and running, or with free information that can save other members money.

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 06:07 AM
POS
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Geez guys, lighten up. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all." My euro has his style of dual monovalve, and it works incorrectly and always has. His kit might be something I need. Only thing is, there's not a lot of "support" on this side the ocean for the dual-system.

Sqabo, can you explain what symptoms you see and what your solution is?

- Brian

1989 500SEL ECE
1966 Mercedes 250SE Cabriolet
1958 BMW Isetta 600
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 06:14 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by POS View Post
"If you don't have anything nice to say, then say nothing at all."
Well Sir... What you may call "not nice", I may call "reality". As such, I will say what I please, when I please, how I please (within acceptable forum rules, of course).

I do apologize for not being the meek timid type who tries to appease everyone just for the sake of getting along. Well... no, not really. If that doesn't suit you, then... tough. It's how it is, unfortunately.

I signed up here to learn and try to help others out... not to see someone register and then make his first post a sale, three years later.

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 06:35 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
D.O. Your comments are uncalled for! If you need to buy tone then buy one. If not, then STFU! Maybe some other members may benefit from this.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 07-23-2010, 06:42 AM
BenzWorld Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
D.O. Your comments are uncalled for! If you need to buy tone then buy one. If not, then STFU! Maybe some other members may benefit from this.
Don't you just love it when you get all sorts of annoyed and you start with the typos?

As far as my comments being uncalled for. Please, do tell, how exactly are they uncalled for, again? Truth hurts, or something? Can't have a conversation without you calling a time out because what's being said doesn't jive with your views on what's being said?

I haven't called anyone names, I haven't complained about how the man on the internet is being mean and I haven't bothered to check with you if my comments are uncalled for. For the record, don't hang by the phone, I never will call you to ask that question.

Furthermore, what is it with people on the Internet telling others to STFU? Really? Well in that case, your comment is uncalled for as well. Who are you to tell me to STFU on the internet. Did the Internet Emperor die, naming you his successor in his will? Did I miss some soft of a crowning ceremony?

Last edited by Digital Oxygen; 07-23-2010 at 06:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in