post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2009
Vehicle: 1986 420SEL, 1987 420SEL, 1989 420SEL, 1989 260E
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS or trade: 1987 560SL W107

I have a really nice 560SL for sale, or possible trade. White with blue leather interior (NOT tex!). 5.6L V8, 4 spd auto, 142k miles, Adult driven ALWAYS. Please note, the mileage will be going up as long as the weather in Western Pa allows . Newer tires, new battery, fluids and filters-Including transmission filter and gasket, new coil, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Braking system is brand new- wheel bearings,calipers, rotors and pads. All replaced with original MB parts--No aftermarket garbage! Cooling system flushed and replaced with original MB coolant. Never in any accidents and has a 100% clean carfax. NO RUST, or rust repairs!! Never driven in snow or salt. Original paintwork is great, but does have some very minor stone chips below headlights, but overall the paint is amazing considering its almost a 25 year old car. All numbers match. No dings or dents on doors, fenders and 1/4 panels. Exhaust was replaced by the previous owner with ALL genuine MB parts, and is still perfect. This car is all original down to the factory Becker stereo. I did put in a higher-end Pioneer CD player and MB quart front speakers, but I still have the original working Becker radio and factory speakers. Interior I would rate a 7+ out of 10, because there is one small tear on the drivers side seat (right where they always wear). Passenger seat is perfect. Carpets are perfect, and have NO stains, rips, etc. I have always kept floormats over the carpets. There is a small hairline crack in the dash, but is hardly noticible. Previous owner bought a Coverlay brand dash cap, but it is not on the car right now. I will include it with the sale. Also, I recently purchased a good used complete dashboard, but I have not had the 10+ hours free required to put it in....Hey, I do like driving it, so thats why it has not been put on yet . Also included is the rear jump seat option. Rear seats are 100% perfect and mint. many new, or re-built parts on the car. I will include all the xtra parts I have for it. Currently PA inspected until June of next year. All instruments work properly, as well as all dash warning lights. In key position two, they light and then extinguish as they all should -no blown or "disconnected" bulbs. At the moment, the AC is not working, but will be shortly as soon as I have time to vacuum the system and convert to R-134a. The mono valve was rebuilt and the climate control system works as it should. Temp never rises above 80.....As we all know. Oil pressure is always good, and upon acceleration, pegs to "3". I would not hesitate to drive this car across country. In fact, I may be willing to deliver the car, considering it is pre-paid first, and also that I am reimbursed for gas and expenses...Please ask on that one. Runs perfect, and needs absolutely nothing. Local buyers may take the car to a mechanic of their choice, and at their cost to go over car if they want to do so. Soft top is perfect, and also comes with the matching original hard top. This car is scheduled to go in next week to the local MB dealer for a routine checkup. I will be more than happy to scan and email the receipts and paperwork of that visit from the dealer when I get it back. PM me for more info. Lastly, I have all books for the car, as well as it's original tool kit that is still sealed in plastic!! I MAY consider a trade +$ for one of the following- 190E 2.3-16 (black ONLY) , 1987 190D turbo, any Gen II Euro SEC's (except 380's) ,or even a nice euro W124 with a 5 speed. PM me with what ya got. My other half does not really enjoy this car as much as I do, so I have to make a compromise,So lets talk. I am located about 20 minutes North of Pittsburgh, Pa, so if you are close, come by and take a look. I have tons of pictures, so just ask. Free and clean title in hand. Cash price is negotiable. Make me a reasonable offer. Please no lowball offers. I'll get a divorce and keep the car before I give it away LOL. Ok, I'm done babbling on about the car. PM me with any questions or pix requests. I have tons of pictures of just about every angle of the car, so just ask. My email is kwriddle420@gmail.com Please put "Mercedes 560SL" in subject line to help weed out spammers.Thanx for reading.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1987 560SL White 026.jpg
Views:	421
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	319639   Click image for larger version

Name:	1987 560SL White 029.jpg
Views:	621
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	319640   Click image for larger version

Name:	1987 560SL White 012.jpg
Views:	488
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	319641  
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: