Date registered: Jun 2010
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
W124 interior parts in good shape wanted
Looking for a lot of interior parts for a W124 in good condition - no tears, cracks, anything broken, etc. Would like to have the my currently rather decrepit interior feeling like a newish car. The car they'll be going into is a 1986 300D but would like to use newer W124 parts so long as they fit correctly. Ideally somebody has a W124 that they want to part out with a good interior. If you're within 250 or so miles of Indianapolis, I'll be happy to pick up the parts. Current interior is grey, but if you have all the seats, carpets, floormats, door panels, headliner, sun visors, rear dash, etc. in good condition, I wouldn't mind changing the interior color to something else. It's really the quality I care about foremost.
Need at least the following, probably more:
* Both front interior door panels.
* Both front door control switch panels + knobs.
* Rear door power window switches.
* Front console window switches (at least 3).
* Dash light dimmer control.
* Both front seats.
* Rear seat if in great condition (current one is good, but a couple small tears in the leather).
* Front console wood trim.
* Driver side air vent and control.
* Top part of dash.
* Rearview mirror.
* Sunroof controls.
* Cruise control stalk.
(any other related parts would most likely also be appreciated.
Also need some other parts:
* Sunroof motor.
* Blower motor (with or without plastic fan wheels).
* As-of-yet unknown air conditioning and cruise control parts.
* Power antenna, mounting brackets, and wiring connector.
* Brackets, wiring, relay(?) for headlight wiper motors (car did not come with this option but I have two new motors and trim pieces to accommodate them for under the headlights that I'd like to install.
* Headlight wipers.
* Would be happy for any and all electrical wires/harnesses/switches/relays/control boxes that are in good condition as mine are sketchy.
* Hood release that usually protrudes from the front grill (mine broke off and I have to use needle-nosed pliers).
* Resonator (only if in very good condition - mine is rusty and the weld broke loose but it works).
And if you happen to have a 300D, I need the following engine-related stuff:
* OM603 accelerator parts - all the hinges, brackets, and other pieces that move when the accelerator is pressed going above the engine - many of mine are broken.
* Detailed pictures of a factory configuration for the fuel lines - there are many leftover parts from a now-gone second fuel tank and I'm not sure what's useful or safe to remove currently.
Last edited by Raptelan; 07-07-2010 at 01:19 AM.