FS: Excellent condition W126 560 sec black - Page 4 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:32 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee101315 View Post
AGAIN ASSUMPTION ASSUMPTION ASSUMPTION.....YES WE DID KNOW THE PREVIOUS OWNER FROM BEFORE HE WAS A CUSTOMER OF OURS. HE TOOK AWESOME CARE OF THE CAR. HE FREQUENTLY VISITED OUR SHOP AND WE EVEN PERFORMED A VALVE JOB ON BOTH CYLINDER HEADS AT 179K (DUE TO OIL CONSUMPTION). HIS GIRLFRIEND DID NOT APPRECIATE THE CAR AND DECIDED TO SELL IT AFTER SHE DAMAGED THE RIGHT FRONT FENDER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SPEAKING OF. WE GOT A NEW NICKNAME FOR THIS JOKER...MS CLEO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebenzbar View Post
As of today, Carfax reveals the ff:
Carfax History Impact: -$2,220 for VIN: WDBCA45E7MA602964

Previous flood history:
11/30/2004 192,122 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Parsippany, NJ
Title #V320043350386 New owner reported
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
FLOOD DAMAGE TITLE ISSUED

and "Severe Damage" due to:
01/17/2007 New York
Damage Report Accident reported
in Manhattan

OMG!!! I caught this SLEEZEBAG IN A LIE RIGHT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

He claims above that the car was sold to him because the girlfriend of the owner didn't like it and that was AFTER she had the front end collision.

WELL, the front end collision occuRred in 2007, which was 3 years ago. What he calls a "minor front fender" is reported as a SEVERE DAMAGE in CARFAX! This sleezebag just told us, (LOOK ABOVE HIS PM TO ME)

" Being that we do indeed have the mechanical knowledge that you seek, we saw the value in the car and bought it about 5 years back and performed the necessary repairs to make it a good solid car again (which is why I do a clean NY title in hand). And being that we got it for so cheap, we went the extra mile to put this car into tip top shape. So yes, EVERYTHING works on this car. The reason it has been sitting for 5 years (covered) is because there was no one here at my fathers shop to do the sales side of the business that he wanted to start up. "

So the accident by the girl friend happened ONLY 3 years ago, and you say you got it after the front end accident. Yet in your own words, you have told me that you've had the car 5 years! YOU BOUGHT IT AFTER THE FLOOD, NOT AFTER THE FRONT END COLLISION.

HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT AND QUIT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Cancer_Researcher; 07-06-2010 at 12:40 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:33 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Dec 2008
Vehicle: 1981 380SL - Lorinser bodykit w/16x7 LOs - AKA "Frau Blau"(Lady Blue)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Quote:
Here a picture of a clean title for you non-believers
Jeez, dude, look at your OWN LINK to the ebay auction!!!
The car history report ON YOUR EBAY LISTING shows flood damage reports AND a salvage title issued.

"If you don't know what you're looking for it's kind of hard to find it!"

CCTORONTO:
Quote:
If it helps America through it's current crisis, I say go ahead! We can take it, after all we're Canadian!

Blame Canada!!
post #33 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
UGHHH...did u call trenton and do research? no...I did. They said they do not need to do a re-inspection of the car because there was a title issued in 09....after the accident. All one would have to do is go to Trenton to pick up a clean title. I am done with this post...If you are not interested in the car and do not think its worth 4000 then fine your opinion is appreciated. But please for everyone's sake do not go writing that people are scammers and tricksters. There may be a difference of value opinion but there are no lies and nothing was hidden here. There is no point to lie, everything is on car-fax as the gentlemen has clearly posted pictures of. Plus it all shows on my eBay page. Now please go bother someone else, this topic is not even on topic anymore

Thank you so much for your time and concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer_Researcher View Post
This is the rule for a SALVAGED CAR!!!!!!! The highway patrol or the Police has to inspect it to make sure that it is safe. THE NEW OWNER IN A DIFFERENT STATE WOULD GET A SALVAGED TITLE. DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU HAVE A "CLEAR" TITLE!!!!
post #34 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:45 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Vehicle: 03 Corvette Z06;08 GMC Acadia;84 230CE MANUAL Euro;12 Acura TL Tech Pkg; 02 Lexus LS430 Ultra Luxury
Quote:
As of today, Carfax reveals the ff:
Carfax History Impact: -$2,220 for VIN: WDBCA45E7MA602964

Previous flood history:
11/30/2004 192,122 New Jersey
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Parsippany, NJ
Title #V320043350386 New owner reported
SALVAGE TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED
FLOOD DAMAGE TITLE ISSUED

and "Severe Damage" due to:
01/17/2007 New York
Damage Report Accident reported
in Manhattan
Quote:
For your visual impact...
I will still offer him $500 for the car he performs a proper compression test on the engine, has it inspected properly and gets a title in NJ. I would like to keep a beater in the south for when i go to visit family. If all the inspections are done in one state, then the other states won't require an inspection. So go out and get the "rebuilt title" and I will pay you $500 for the car. Besides, I am willing to sacrifice $500 just to see how "excellent" this car is and would love to post results of my observations right here on BW.

Last edited by Cancer_Researcher; 07-07-2010 at 09:00 AM.
post #35 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:49 PM
~BANNED~

Date registered: May 2010
Vehicle: 2007 E350 4Matic P2; 2008 GL320 CDI P2
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I'm a little confused.

Other than attitudes on both sides, what was hidden since all that seems to be being argued about was from the originally posted eBay link?
post #36 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:52 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
AGAIN ASSUMPTION ASSUMPTION ASSUMPTION.....YES WE DID KNOW THE PREVIOUS OWNER FROM BEFORE HE WAS A CUSTOMER OF OURS. HE TOOK AWESOME CARE OF THE CAR. HE FREQUENTLY VISITED OUR SHOP AND WE EVEN PERFORMED A VALVE JOB ON BOTH CYLINDER HEADS AT 179K (DUE TO OIL CONSUMPTION). HIS GIRLFRIEND DID NOT APPRECIATE THE CAR AND DECIDED TO SELL IT AFTER SHE DAMAGED THE RIGHT FRONT FENDER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SPEAKING OF. WE GOT A NEW NICKNAME FOR THIS JOKER...MS CLEO!!
OMG!
What you're saying above is that the PO was a guy. Then his girlfriend sold HIS salvage titled car to YOU after SHE wrecked it. I think what you really meant to say was that HE decided to sell it to YOU after SHE wrecked it, probably since there was no insurance being that no insurance companies will insure a salvage title vehicle.
Then all of a sudden you post a picture of a squeaky clean NY title !!?!?!???????!???!?!?!?!?!?
Give it up, Lee. You're done here. Even a full blown apology and coming completely clean wouldn't help you now.
And then you say the girlfriend that sold you the car is a "joker" and that you gave her some screwy nickname???
Whew.

CCTORONTO:
Quote:
If it helps America through it's current crisis, I say go ahead! We can take it, after all we're Canadian!

Blame Canada!!
post #37 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:58 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
I'm a little confused.

Other than attitudes on both sides, what was hidden since all that seems to be being argued about was from the originally posted eBay link?
The OP is saying the car has a clean title history, when the carfax and even the history report on HIS OWN LINK is showing it to be a salvage title car with flood damage and an accident report (to which he finally admitted).

CCTORONTO:
Quote:

Blame Canada!!
post #38 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 12:59 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit96 View Post
OMG!
What you're saying above is that the PO was a guy. Then his girlfriend sold HIS salvage titled car to YOU after SHE wrecked it. I think what you really meant to say was that HE decided to sell it to YOU after SHE wrecked it, probably since there was no insurance being that no insurance companies will insure a salvage title vehicle.
Then all of a sudden you post a picture of a squeaky clean NY title !!?!?!???????!???!?!?!?!?!?
Give it up, Lee. You're done here. Even a full blown apology and coming completely clean wouldn't help you now.
And then you say the girlfriend that sold you the car is a "joker" and that you gave her some screwy nickname???
Whew.
See post 38 where I caught him lying about when he got the car as opposed to what he told ME when he got the car.
post #39 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 01:05 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by N_Jay View Post
I'm a little confused.

Quote:
The OP is saying the car has a clean title history, when the carfax and even the history report on HIS OWN LINK is showing it to be a salvage title car with flood damage and an accident report (to which he finally admitted).
He was hoping that people would NOT use (or overlook) the autocheck link in the ad. This is also why he bitched about the other guy who was initially interested in the car became disinterested after he saw my post. Also, his reply to my concerns/questions was an extremely, rude, disrespectful, and an unprofessional reply which is also posted by yours truly to show the character of this seller and how he does business. This is NOT how professional car sales people are suppose to act with potential customers.
post #40 of 52 (permalink) Old 07-06-2010, 01:08 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Quote:
OMG!
Whew.
He destroyed his own reputation here. Again, I will give him some advice: IN BUSINESS, NEVER LIE, ALWAYS BE HONEST, Always be polite, and ALWAYS be professional.

Had he not been rude, disrespectful, arrogant, and unprofessional, then nobody here would be reading this thread today. I'm glad I exposed him now.

Last edited by Cancer_Researcher; 07-06-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in