post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 07:34 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Dec 2006
Vehicle: 1995 Mercedes S320, 1992 Mercedes Benz 300E 4-Matic
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 1992 and 1989 300E's, One is 4-Matic

I have up for sale my 1992 300E 4-Matic and 1989 300E. The ‘92 was in a minor front end collision and the hood, driver's side 1/4 panel, driver's side headlight assembly, grille, radiator, radiator support, and some trim were all damaged. No airbags were deployed as this was a minor fender bender. The car is very fixable and as you can tell from the pictures, I have already started the repairs but I just do not have the time anymore to put forth on the project and need the garage space badly. I started the repairs and removed all the broken parts and prepped for the new ones. I bought this car in 2004 and it was involved in the accident in 2006. It has been sitting in the same condition as the day of the accident from 2006-2009 when I started the repairs. The car was in perfect running order when I daily drove it and the 4wd system worked flawlessly in the snow. The car will run and drive great with some TLC. The car has just under 125,000 miles and I bought it with 103,000 miles. The interior is in very good condition as I maintained the leather regularly as I did the rest of the car. The rest of the body is in pretty good shape, just a little minor surface rust here and there but nothing major. The only replacement parts that I needed to change was the water pump in 2005. The car might also need some new tires within the next 5,000 miles. This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a nice daily driver that requires a week or two worth of work at max to get on the road. It also gets great gas mileage as I averaged just about 27mpg on the freeway with the 3.0L inline 6. The exterior is gold with chocolate interior and heated front seats and mirrored window tint. Also going with this sale is my 1989 300E parts car. Judging by the pictures you might assume it to be easier to repair the '89 but i would not be going through the trouble of fixing the '92 if it were easier to fix the '89, plus the '92 is in better overall condition. With that said, this car has every single part you will need for the repairs, plus many, many more. The only problem with this car is the rear axle is in bad condition. I drove it home in this condition when I bought but I recommend trailering or getting them shipped. This car also has a 3.0L inline 6 so all the parts are interchangeable between both cars. This is two E-class Mercedes’ for the price of one. I need these two gone as quickly as possible as I desperately need the garage space back. Please feel free to call or text me at 1-734-564-2881 or pm with any questions, to schedule a viewing and/or make an offer (I will consider ALL offers so don’t be shy). I return all forms of communication very quickly and I am available to meet to show the cars at almost anytime. $2,000 or best offer for both.
Attached Images
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: