Brand New, never been used NATO Jerry cans made to the original and highest specs, measuring 468 x 345 x 165 mm, (18.425” x 13.58” x 6.496”). They hold 20 liters (5.28 gal) of liquids. Fully paint-coated inside and outside, they also have a full, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring.
These are the real deal Jerry Can's that WON'T leak no matter what position you store them in, and don’t have that “CARB” compliant crap.
These Can’s are from my personal collection.
$70.00 + Shipping per Jerry Can.
New NATO style spout (high quality flexible steel) sold separately for $9.00 each
These are brand new NATO Style (pre-ban style) Jerry cans, V-mouth, New Seal, holes for locking pin, NATO style fuel can. The Jerry Can is center spline constructed and is designed to withstand a 10 foot drop full of liquid without leaking.
This Jerry Can is NOT the CARB junk compliant model. If you have ever tried to use the CARB type fuel cans, then you'll know what a pain they are to use and how much fuel gets spilled in trying to use them.
This is a BRAND NEW Jerry Can (Manufactured in 2008). I opened the original packaging to verify condition, and then repacked in a stronger box for reshipment.
Locking pins not included but readily available at any hardware store for cheap.
Two Colors to choose from, RAL-1000 or RAL-1024.
This can is special in many ways:
1) The wall thickness is 0.9-1mm instead of the NATO standard 0.8mm
2) The outer paint thickness is min. 60 micron instead of standard 20-40 micron
3) Painted on the inside as well, which means the inner surface will not rust for many years
4) Our inner paint thickness is min. 20 micron
5) This can will resist a 3 meter (about 10 feet) drops full of liquid without leaking.
6) The manufacturer tested to salt water spray and 2 atmospheres pressure successfully and THESE particular NATO Style Jerry Can’s are the ONLY models approve by the Israeli military (The Israeli Military operates in some of the most extreme climate conditions of any military)
7) Powder painted steel jerry cans
8) Powder painting with FAPROXYD 100 resistant to ethylene.
9) Material - pressed steel sheets.
10) Welded on plasma machines.
11) These Jerry Cans are suitable for:
U95, Pb95, Pb98 (Gasoline) and Diesel
1.DIN 7274 by TUV
These certificates are accepted and recognized by all EU countries, they indicate that the product complies with all the rigid and strict safety requirements.
This product complies with international standards and was tested to the highest standards and requirements of the Israeli Military
I’m located in Port Orchard, WA and will ship to anywhere in the US and Canadian Only.