I easily spent over a thousand dollars on this car. Got me the "real" Mercedes AMG now, so time to grow up
Everything is included from the official CEN Racing bag to the tool box where I keep all the accessories and equipments. Includes rechargeable batteries with charger. All you need is nitro gas and maybe a new glow plug. Both of which you can buy at a hobby shop for cheap.
Looking at the pictures, you can tell I've modified this car a lot. It goes close to 80 mph top end, but I swap out the pulley to give it more low end torque. Makes racing on the track and against your friend more fun.
List of Upgrades:
1. Chrome Exhaust
2. Temperature Monitor (need new battery)
3. Cover for the electronics from getting dirt or water in them
4. Upgraded to stiffer suspension
5. Fuel Filter
6. Lights for the Mercedes body.
List of Extras:
1. Four drift tires
2. Two backup tires
3. 2 chrome rims
4. Extra rechargeable batteries.
5. Original pulley
6. Original springs
7. Original exhaust pipe
8. Various oils for suspension and filter.
9. Lots of extra screws - you'll need them
10. Everything you see in the pictures.
Here's the link to ebay:
Cen Racing Remote Control Car Faster than HPI & Traxxas - eBay (item 190391893289 end time May-02-10 11:40:14 PDT)