I sold my 2005 SL500, and don't need these wheels anymore. I bought them earlier this year and rode them for a couple of months. They are in excellent condition. Finish is nice all around. Just a few minute nicks in the polished aluminum rims but honestly small. I purposely ran my rear tires a size wider than normal to overhang and protect the rims while parallel parking. If there are any specific photos you would like me to take then let me know and I will make them available.
- 4 Genuine 19" Lorinser LM6 Wheels, offset ET38
- 4 aluminum 7mm wheel spacers
- Front tires: Pirelli P-Zero Rosso 255/35 ZR19, approx 50% tread remaining
- Rear tires: Pirelli P-Zero Rosso 295/30 ZR19, approx 40% tread remaining
- Full lug set, the longer length required for this set
- Wheel locks
Basically it's everything you'll need to get these on your car.
Here are some hi-res pix that I took of the wheels on the car:
For more pictures and info check out this retailer's URL:
I'm asking $2000 plus shipping. Also available for in-person pickup in San Francisco, CA to save on shipping.