LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Oct 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
wtb : mercedes 190e Evo 1 or 2 for sale

hi, I'm looking for the legendary Mercedes Evo 1 or 2, mostly 1 because the 2 is out of price. Anyway, I live in Canada and I don't even think any Evo 2 wher importer in america. But anyway, I own a C36 amg in pretty good shape so I wonder if a Trade + me adding money would interest someone.

thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 12:43 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassard View Post
hi, I'm looking for the legendary Mercedes Evo 1 or 2, mostly 1 because the 2 is out of price. Anyway, I live in Canada and I don't even think any Evo 2 wher importer in america. But anyway, I own a C36 amg in pretty good shape so I wonder if a Trade + me adding money would interest someone.

thanks
There were no factory Evo's imported into the USA.

I can get you one, but it will be very low miles, very strong collector condition, and very expensive. I can't take a trade, either. I know all that sounds like I really don't want to sell you one, but I know where there are some fantastic ones, they're just very expensive collector-quality cars.

Not sure what your budget is, but if you'd like to discuss please email me at brucem105@comcast.net.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 12:48 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
don't worry ahahah I don't exept this car to be cheap, but the fact is I saw someone selling his Evo I in BC. But could you make me an estimate of Both ? the Evo I and II ??? because if it's in my price range, I'll sell my actual C36 witch is in Excellent conditions for the 50 imported in Canada, if not one of the top 5 best conditions C36.

If it takes you to mutch time tho, don't bother wasting your time
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2010, 03:36 PM
POS
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2005
Vehicle: 1966 250SE Cab, 1989 500SEL euro
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucemendel View Post
There were no factory Evo's imported into the USA.

I can get you one, but it will be very low miles, very strong collector condition, and very expensive. I can't take a trade, either. I know all that sounds like I really don't want to sell you one, but I know where there are some fantastic ones, they're just very expensive collector-quality cars.
C'mon, Bruce, I know I got one or two those things in the back of my garage. Probably behind that Picasso that keeps getting in my way.

- Brian

1989 500SEL ECE
1966 Mercedes 250SE Cabriolet
1958 BMW Isetta 600
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 10:40 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

(Thread Starter)
well I'm still looking for one, looks like bruce was faking me, since I never had any answers from him when he told me by email he could get me an Evo 1 or 2. anyway
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-04-2010, 03:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jun 2004
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassard View Post
well I'm still looking for one, looks like bruce was faking me, since I never had any answers from him when he told me by email he could get me an Evo 1 or 2. anyway
no faking! i have a guy that goes to japan, and he promised to look into it. he also groaned when i told him where to find them as the seller is noted for being both expensive and a pain-in-the-ass to deal with. he told me he called but got no response

i emailed again on sunday, so as soon as i hear back i will let you know. but seems like he'll have to go there in person, and with trips being infrequent sometimes it takes a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in