post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-27-2010, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jul 2005
Vehicle: 2003 SLK32 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS 2003 SLK32 AMG

It is finally time to sell my beloved 2003 SLK32. We are retiring to Montana and it would just sit in the garage 7 months of the year. It was a special order car (took 9 months) with a Firemist exterior and a crimson and charcoal interior. I have never seen another one. Only two owners, both middle-aged men. The first owner kept the car for 30 months and put 7,500 miles on it. I have had it for the last four plus years. It currently has almost 27,000 miles. The car is perfect. It has never slept outside and been in the rain maybe two or three times. It has always been serviced by Ewing Autohaus in Dallas where it was purchased. I have every service record. The car comes complete with a GMAC Major Guard warranty that is in effect for another 38K miles or 30 months and has no deductable. This would be a great car for a Dallas driver who could continue the relationship with the dealer. I am asking 23K for the car which is the top of the market but this is one of the best you will ever see.
See the link below for pictures including the current mileage and the extended warranty.

(Picasa Web Albums - coleman - SLK32 AMG)

Change is not necessary; survival is not mandatory.
W. Edwards Deming
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-28-2010, 07:50 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2010
Vehicle: 2004 SLK32 AMG
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Nice color combo, registered on the forum to ask about your car. I am lookign for a low miles SLK 32 AMG.

Have you had any major service done on this car? Feel free to PM me.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: