post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Way too many
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
F/S AMG 17" Monoblocks w/tires

F/S Two sets of real genuine AMG wheels and tires.

These are the REAL thing, not some "fake", "replica", "similar to", "as seen on TV" or "in the style of" wheels that fool no one but the person spending his or her hard earned money.
You have a Mercedes, shouldn't you have a REAL set of AMG wheels that will match the quality of your car, not something where the clearcoat or plating will flake off at the first sign of a cloud? And we're not even talking about the quality of the metal as most of them are just cast. Don't embarrass yourself, get a set of real genuine AMG wheels for just a few dollars LESS than a potentially unsafe "Made in China" wheel that will probably develop stress cracks if you run over a wet leaf in a rain storm.

Set One:
As seen on my 124-092 wagon.
A set of AMG Monoblocks 8.5 X 17 ET 34 with 245/45/17 Fusion tires for the rear and a pair of 7.5 X 17 ET 34 with 225/45/17 Fusion tires for the front.
A nice staggered set that will fit any W124 and probably a few others, tires have less than 500 miles on them. Rims are true and have no curb damage or blemishes.
I currently (as of this past weekend) have them on my 94 E320 wagon with a Sportline+ suspension. There are no rubbing or clearance issues with either the body or the calipers.
The centers are painted green with polished rims to match the E320 but could easily be changed for about $100 for the set of four, less if you do the masking yourself.
$750 for the set of 4.

Set Two:
As seen on the driveway.
A set of AMG Monoblocks 7 X 15 ET 35 with 215/60/15 General tires with less than 3000 miles on them. These old school AMG rims are getting very scarce and this set is perfect, no curb damage and never any blemishes. I believe these will also fit the W123 series.
These too are painted green but, as before, could be re-sprayed for about $75 for the set of four, less if you do the masking yourself.
$400 for the set of 4.

These were included with the W124-092 (E320) wagon I purchased from Termite last November.

I can deliver, or meet you part of the way in, Northern Illinois, Southern Wisconsin or Western Michigan. Alternatively I can box them and bring them to your choice of shipper (Greyhound, UPS, FedEx, Roadway, etc.). You would be responsible for the actual shipping and insurance charges, no BS "handling" charges BTW, from 60025 (Chicago).
Thanks for considering these fine sets.

Kind Regards

Ron
1 847 297 0658 Home, no later than 11 PM CST please
1 312 532 9626 Cell
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	096.JPG
Views:	105
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	297827   Click image for larger version

Name:	097.JPG
Views:	80
Size:	86.8 KB
ID:	297828  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 03:22 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Mar 2010
Vehicle: 1992 300TE
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
how much for the 17's without tires?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 05:19 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
Ron,
Did you spray both sets yourself? I am wondering how difficult it would be to the paint of. Can you post a picture of the second set?
Thanks

Mike
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-24-2010, 05:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Way too many
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Pillay View Post
Ron,
Did you spray both sets yourself? I am wondering how difficult it would be to the paint of. Can you post a picture of the second set?
Thanks
Mike:

One wheel from the second set is on the bottom of the original post. The one on the car has a polished lip whereas the one off the car is entirely painted.

I did not paint them myself, they were done at a body shop by the previous owner.
Painting it isn't difficult IF you start with a new wheel and/or it is surgically clean.

EA187

I really don't want to sell them without the tires just yet, too much hassle to bring them somewhere and have them removed. But I understand about shipping, etc.

Let me think about this over the weekend.

Thanks

Ron
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-24-2010, 03:40 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jul 2010
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wheels still for sale,
If so I'll take the 17"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in