BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wide body Mercedes 500SL 1991
For sale is my one of a kind Mercedes Benz SL500. It has a unique wide body kit and is very rare - perhaps the only one of its kind.
This comes finished to a very high specification - with all standard features included as to be expected with a high-end luxury sports car, such as electric folding wing mirrors, power steering, full electrics, ABS etc etc.
This is NOT a replica nor is it made from fibreglass.
Further details are as follows:
* 84,600 km (52,500 miles)
* MOT until end of December 2010
* Tax until June 2010
* 5.0L V8 engine
* Automatic Transmission
* Left Hand Drive
* 18 inch deep dish alloys
* Back wheel dish depth measuring 5.4 inches
* Front dish depth 4.1 inches
* Back tyres Ventus – 265/35/18
* Front tyres Continental – 245/40/18
* Momo Mahogany Steering Wheel
* Recaro black and red leather seats
* Arm rest and spacious storage compartment
* Tinted rear windscreen
* Carpets in excellent condition
* Pioneer Avic x 1 Head Unit with DVD, MP3, CD, Sat NAV
* 2 x 10” subwoofer (Image Dynamics) – located behind the seats – great sound!
* Top quality speakers – good clarity and very crisp
* Lowered suspension
* Chrome twin exhaust
* Xenon headlights
* Comes complete with both hard top and brand new soft top
* Remote control button key with immobiliser
Last edited by gazza_rs; 03-17-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Reason: Wrong Link