post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-28-2010, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Jul 2008
Vehicle: 91 MB 420sel, 93 190E 2.6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1991 420sel with 140k in MN

This car came from TX and I am the the 3rd owner. Outside it's beige and inside it's dark brown. As of now it has a little under 141k. The car runs and drivers great. Since I bought it I've put new front brakes(rotors+pads), new tie-rod ends(all 4), new upper control arms, rear sway bar links, new pitnam arm, new spark plug wires+plugs, air filter, fuel filter(bought but not installed yet) and tranny service kit(bought but not on car yet). Tires are at %60 or better. Everything works as it should with a few minor exceptions:
-antenna goes up half way.
-the front trust arm bushing are shot so there is a small clunking sound when going over bumps.
-interior is great except for a worn spot on the driver's seat left side(the one you rub the most when going in and out). If you don't look at it you don't see it.
-pass rear side window regulator is bad.

Pretty much, it's an honest older car that drives great. The previous owner spent 2k on a stereo system which included an in-dash ALPINE 3 cd changer and a small 10in sub under the rear shelf. All the speakers were replaced at that time and everything looks 100% stock. The whole set up sounds simply amazing. I don't want to sell it but I am forced to. I am asking for $3800. My name is Tony and I can be reached at 6127025289. Pics are coming tomorrow night. Thanks
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: