post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-21-2010, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Sep 2009
Vehicle: 1994 E320 Wagen
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
1994 E320 Wagon(W124) For Sale!

Here it is: I have a 1994 E320 wagon that I absolutely love. The car is white with dark blue interior and in very good condition with just a few very small door dings. The interior is clean with the regular MB floor mats and the all weather MB floor mats on top. Has rear seat as well. The electric head rests for the front are not operating automatically, other than that the power seats work great.

There is a small rip in the seat of the drivers side but all the other seats are perfect! I just had the back windows all blacked out (limo tint professionally) and the front passenger and driver side is slightly tinted. I also put brand new tires on the car just 3 months ago. I have given it regular oil changes and had tune up 6 months ago.

Here is the bad:
1. I have a leaky water pump. I have been replacing water and coolant daily. I took it to the shop and they confirmed that I needed new water pump and suggested also the thermostat. I ordered a new water pump and thermostat and should be here any day now.

2. I was driving the car today and lost all power! I noticed that just before the temp gauge climbed (did not come close to red) then dropped dramatically, then I started loosing power.

3. Need rear Air Cell Accumulators. I know where to get them for $90 a piece.

The engine has 220,000 miles on it. The torque converter was replaced at 170,000 miles and the wiring harness before that but previous owner did not remember when. All parts currently on the car are Bosch all though I did buy a cheaper water pump to replace the one giving me trouble.

I don't know why it lost power...it is such a great car but I don't have the $700 I was quoted for labour to replace water pump, nor do I now have the money for the other loss of power issue. The engine still wants to crank but won't turn over.

I live in northern California near San Francisco. Best offer takes Sigmund away!

Thanks for reading.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-16-2010, 01:13 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 1994 e320 WaGon
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hope you sold it or figured this out, can you tell me where can i get those $90 ACAs?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in