I realize this is my first post, so there may be some healthy skepticism. I can offer that I am fairly active on NSX Prime, and many over there can vouch for me.
That said, I've got a 1997 Mercedes-Benz W140 S500 for sale.
Stats on the car:
- Black Exterior
- Black Leather Interior
- 5.0L 315 hp V8
- 83K Low Mileage Car
- 100% Stock, no modifications
- New Tires & Battery
- Car is located in San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Single owner car
- Adult owner, driven primarily to/from office and eating/shopping on evenings and weekends
- All original body panels & bumpers, no paint or body work
- Original Bay Area, CA Car. Car has never left the Bay Area
- All Mercedes-Benz Dealer Maintained
- Parking Sensors
- Power Rear Seat Headrests & Backrest
- Activated Charcoal Filter
- Power Tilt/Slide Glass Moonroof
- Self Leveling Suspension
- California Emissions
- Anti-Theft System
- Headlamp Washers/Wipers
- Xenon HID Headlamps
- Premium Bose Speakers
- Heated Front & Rear Seats
- Power Rear Sunshade
- Driver & Front Passenger Memory Seats
- Integrated Factory Cellular Phone
- Chrome Wheels
- 6 Disc DC Changer
The owner is a high-tech industry executive, and not a car enthusiast.
As is the case with a non-enthusiast owned cars:
- Has been driven lightly throughout it's life
- Never been driven hard
- Well maintained and mechanically sound
- Interior is clean and in very good condition
- Exterior is not perfect, but 95% of defects can be fixed by a good detail, paintless dent repair, and minor touch up.
The only known mechanical or electrical issue with the car is the passenger side rear window regulator needs to be replaced, which is a ~$100 part.
Asking $8500 or best offer.
KBB Private Party is $9910, will consider all reasonable offers.
Car is dirty in the photos because of all the rain we've been having. Will take more when the weather clears up.
More pics can be found here:
1997 Mercedes-Benz S500 Sedan Blk/Blk, 83K Miles - $8500 OBO - NSX Prime