LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-21-2009, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Apr 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
2009 C350 Sport for Lease Takeover

I am trying to exit the lease for my 2009 C350 Sport. I live in Orange County, California.

The car is in immaculate condition. There are 5,475 miles on the odometer as of now but it might increase a bit since I drive the car on a daily basis. It has the Sport Package and Premium 1 option package (AMG alloy rims, Bluetooth hands-free phone connection, Sirius satellite radio, iPod adapter, heated seats, etc).

If you get this car, you will also get the Fletcher-Jones Mercedes Preferred Owner's membership -- which basically gives you the following:

1) Excellent customer service
2) When you drop your car for maintenance or service, a free replacement car for the duration of maintenance. The replacement car is a Mercedes as well -- not a Toyota or a Honda.
3) If you are flying to/from John Wayne airport, you can park your car for free at Fletcher Jones for the duration of your trip and they will drop you off/pick you up from the airport. You will pick up your car and see that it got a nice car wash as well.

I am looking for a lease transfer due to starting a new business with lots of other expenses to spend money on. The total monthly payment (including California sales tax) comes to $549.88. If your state doesn't have sales tax your monthly payment would be $499.18 -- including the $200 incentive I will pay to the new owner in cash.

You can go to the following website for more details:

Item # 583159

Its really simple process, you go to Swapalease.com they get you approved through Mercedes Benz Financial and you take over my lease. The terms and conditions remain the same as my original lease.

Thank you for looking.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mb1.jpg
Views:	319
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	280568   Click image for larger version

Name:	merc_photo2.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	280570   Click image for larger version

Name:	merc_photo3.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	280571   Click image for larger version

Name:	merc_photo4.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	151.2 KB
ID:	280572  
Attached Images
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: