Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth Interface Part # B6 787 5878

9K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  csh1259 
#1 · (Edited)
FOR SALE Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth Interface Module OEM Part # B6 787 5878 FOR SALE. OEM manufactured Bluetooth module by Mercedes-Benz The part # is B6 787 5878 Everyone of these OEM modules we are offering have been used but have all been tested by a Mercedes-Benz diagnostics computer and have been re-tested by syncing up several different phones to assure that the module is fully functioning to send & receive calls through the vehicles command system and multifunction steering wheel. As well as download the phones entire directory or contact list. The phones that we field tested included: --> Apple Iphone's --> Blackberrys --> LG's --> Motorola's --> Sanyo's --> Nokias --> Sony's **If your phone is not listed here please ask as technology constantly evolves more phones are able to operate seamlessly with this module** Each Bluetooth Module will come Individually wrapped safely with a very brief but descriptive direction sheet to pairing or syncing your phone up. If you purchase, supply the make and model of the phone you will be pairing up & I will type up a special set specifically for your phone.. The modules we are offering can be fitted to any one of the following Mercedes-Benz vehicles equipped with the core completer kit plug-in located in the center console of any of these following vehicles: 05-06 C-Class 05-09 CL-Class/CLK-Class (coupe & cabriolet) 05-08 CLS-Class/E-Class (sedan) 06-08 G-Class/GL-Class 05-08 ML-Class/R-Class 06-09 S-Class 05-08 SL-Class/SLK-Class

#3 ·
Just paired the B6 787 5878 to my 2007 GL450...

I just paired my iPhone 4G and the B6 787 5878 BT puck in my 2007 GL450 and it worked flawlessly. The entire address book loaded in approximately 60 seconds and all functions work great. I'm wondering if there are a few folks out there that are having problems pairing because they are using the standard 0000 pin and not >>>> 62872.

#4 ·
Do you still have these available? If so, How much?

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.