For Sale: NEW OEM AUTHENTIC 19" Chrome AMG Monoblock Wheels & Tires - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-05-2009, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Sep 2009
Vehicle: 1994 Mercedes S500 Sedan, 1991 Porsche 911 cabriolet, 2001 Range Rover, BMW M3 E36, 2001 Ducati996,
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to ducati996racing
(Thread Starter)
For Sale: NEW OEM AUTHENTIC 19" Chrome AMG Monoblock Wheels & Tires

Up for sale are my super rare OEM Authentic Chrome AMG Monoblock Wheels. Mounted on Z rated tires. NOT MOUNTED my car yet. They are 100% blemish free, not a scratch, not even a finger print! I did do 5 coats of Poorboys wheel sealant on the faces of each rim and 1 coat on the inside of the wheels. The photos do not show the center caps but they are included.
I can't even believe that I'm parting with these as it took me sooooooo long to finally get them BUT as posted earlier last month my car was destroyed from Best Buy and will likely be sold or parted out.
Anyway, I've never listed anything for sale on this forum so here goes.
The wheels are Authentic 19" Staggerd 8.5 fronts and 9.5 rear and have an ET46 The tires have 85% tread remaining and are 245/40/19 Z
They were originally purchased at the Mercedes dealership with an S600 W140 and the I have documentation. I am the second owner of these wheels. The wheels are stamped with Mercedes / AMG Germany inside the wheel. They are brand new Chrome and have not been mounted since resurfacing/Chroming last week. The Wheels come with a 1 year written warranty against chrome deterioration, flaking, pitting etc. providing the end user does not curb rash or damage the wheel from other than normal use. They are in the shop with my car and were going to be the final touches on my car until the knuckle heads at Best Buy drilled my JL Adio Amp into my gas tank, pushing out an 1/8 of a tank of gas into the car. More parts may be available should I decide to part out the vehicle vs selling it whole.
What else? Any interested parties should do their homework and make sure
these wheels fit on their car. I am not an expert in wheel fitment but experts can be found on this site.
I'm really hoping to get around $1800 for all 4 Wheels, Tires, center caps and 1 year warranty.
From my experience reading postings on this site and from searching the internet for months....Authentic 19" AMG Monoblocks are VERY rare and difficult to source. Copies do exist but OEM ones appear to be next to impossible to find.
I would REALLY prefer local pick up but I can ship them as well. Shipping would be the responsibility of the buyer. If you know someone in the area perhaps you could have them inspect / pick them up and ship them to you. What ever you're comfortable with, I'm flexible.

The photos are of the actual wheels. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Thanks for viewing!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	754
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	277361   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	1205
Size:	127.5 KB
ID:	277362  

Last edited by ducati996racing; 05-09-2010 at 11:59 AM. Reason: lowered price
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 05:33 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Jun 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, will these badboys fit my 92 500E...beautiful rims in excellent condition from what I can email is thx peace
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: