BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Dec 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS: 1984 Euro 280SL - Rare 5 Speed - New Pics That Do It Justice!
Showroom Condition 1984 280SL - 5 Speed
- 1984 Euro Mercedes 107 280 SL roadster
- Imported from Germany (Euro Vin # WDB10704210016997)
- Mint/Showroom condition with no rust
- We have owned this car for 15 years
- 111,000 miles
- 5 speed transmission, double overhead camshaft, 6 cylinder engine producing 185 horse power.
- The car is original, accident free driven in the summer months only and always garage kept
- Car is Silver Blue metallic with impeccable black leather interior which is in excellent condition, has a brand new German canvas soft top with black interior (both top removal tools are included). The soft top has not even been folded down yet and hence the rear windows do not have any fold lines on them.
- All five wheels have been recently bead blasted and painted with original factory colour paint.
- The vehicle has five brand new Michelin "Hydro-edge" tires with zero miles on them.
- The hard top is in mint condition and has hardly ever been used as well as the original tool kit, and the emergency triangles.
- The exterior and interior of the vehicle is original and in mint condition as is the dashboard. The burled wood in the car is in excellent condition.
- Mechanically the car is in excellent condition and has been serviced regularly.
- Air conditioner, electric antenna, power windows all operate in perfect fashion
- $14,000 USD OBO
Someone will get an amazing vehicle!
- Car located in Victoria, BC
- email for more pics
Last edited by maxwellcafe; 12-04-2009 at 12:36 AM.
Reason: New Pics