LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-06-2009, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie

Date registered: Oct 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 311cdi sprinter MWB

here is my 311cdi Sprinter, it's a MWB hi-roof.
PSV'd til march 2010
Taxed til feb 2010
it has 120k miles, still tight
it has a full service history since 2007 to present. and a few old MOTs.
radio cassette

it is manual 5speed, 109bhp, pulls well past 3k revs, although it is a big van the mpg can be quiet good as iv just returned from a trip around the alps where i was getting 40-43mpg sometimes!

the tyres are good all round, had fresh brake pads.

i have 4 keys for this van! it also has a spare wheel, jack and orignal tool kit which many other work vans have not. it has ABS,PAS and traction control.

this is a very clean and presentable van, it has not been sign written and there is little rust as can be seen in the photos.

theres a few small dents, but excellent condition throughout including no rips or tears to the seats. everything in the cab works as it should, theres a few lines in the vents missing but i think it's fairly common.

i have part converted this into a camper for the trip, it has a bunk bed and a chest of drawers bolted in for the cooker,iv put an armrest in aswell! it worked well for us and could be easily ripped out to be used as a standard van. iv still got the top section of the ply bulkhead.

it has had fairly light commerical use for the past few years. i have bought the van purely for the trip, so now it is no longer required.
i spent months looking for a decent van, many had problems and little niggles but this one is spot on, thats why i bought it, iv done 5k miles in a few months and it hasn't missed a beat starts first time every time.

Also the PSV in Northern Ireland is the MOT for commercial vechicles and would be regarded as more rigous than MOT's in Great Britain. So it has been kept in better condition throughout its life.

the van is in Bangor NI, not far from the ferry ports or airport.

for pictures its in pistonheads(big stuff) and gumtree(in belfast)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in