Located in Southern Westchester, NY (town of Pelham)
have a 2000 Mecedes C280 that has some problems, and I am trying to get rid of. Right now it has a bad airflow problem for which I have left it at the mechanic. I want to get rid of it, but it has the following problems:
1) (due to the airflow problem) it really cant go above 40 mph - hopefully that will not be an expensive fix, but it needs to be fixed before I sell it regardless.
2) The Console display is busted up - you cannot see some of the digits for the odometer. it has rougly 113,000 miles on it (enough of the numbers are visible to determine that)
3) a large scratch above the rear drive wheel well.
4) Needs Oil change, breaks
5) A few rust induced paint blisters (small, but apparent)
1) Interior in good condition
2) pretty new wheels
3) Exterior has no dings minus the one mentioned. Power everything works. Its a very pretty car.
4) The front shocks/struts are new
5) 27 mpg highway
6) Good AC, Aftermarket MP3-CD player w/ipod hookup, good sound.
KBB marks this car in excellent condition at $5500, fair at 4400. I am looking to get $4400 for it. Contact me at Kuj0317@gmail.com
if you are interested.