Date registered: Mar 2006
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
M120 V12 from 2002 SL600 with 38K miles
Ran perfectly before I pulled it from the car. I personally knew the owner and it was very well taken care of. It looks a little dirty but it has been sitting on the engine stand for about a year but every month I rotated it a few times to keep everything tip top. The motor ran perfectly like I said before it was removed from the car.
$2000 + 500-600 for shipping.
- 38K miles
- All fluids drained
- Removed at a certified MB repair shop
- Wiring harness uncut
- Throttle bodies not included(sold them)
- All engine accessories included
- Stored inside a heated garage
- Kept under a blanket cover
My AMG killer. 32, 55, 63, 65? How about you race my 320?