Offered to you is my 1989 Mercedes Benz 190E-2.6
, named "Brunhilde". I'd like to get $3K for the car, considering the many, many repairs I've put into it. I'm in the Dallas, TX area.
I also Have this car listed for sale locally and reserve the right to end the sale anytime. Good Luck! Here is a link to pictures of the car, I've got other high-res pictures as well. (the pictures do not reflect the tinted windows, and the towhook/cover on the front end that I added later)
Click this link for more pictures of Brunhilde
- Brunhilde is a superbly quiet and comfortable car, and truly exceptional on the open highway. It's one of the best highway cars I've ever owned, it actually cruises more quietly and comfy than my BMW on the freeway. She looks fantastic from any angle, very classic lines. Hopefully she will go to a good owner who can care for her as well as I did.
Upgrades & Modifications
- I've put a ton of $$$ into the vehicle. Here is a list of the major items replaced/repaired:
Brake pads (rear) replacement
Crush washers at Fuel Pump Lines
Vacuum Lines/Tubes, Thermo Vacuum Switch
Control Arms bushings replacement
Injectors, clean & reseal
Fuel Pump relay replacement
Door Check Strap
Reseal Lower timing cover, Oil Sender, etc.
A/C R-134 conversion, Window Tint
Catalytic Converters, Motor Mounts, Shift Linkage
EHA Valve, Transmission & Low Pressure P/S Hoses, Wiper Blade
AC Repair, O-rings, Radiator Fan, Resistor, A/C Relay
Ball Joints (2 front)
Labor Struts-Spacers/Shocks/Ball joints/Flex Disc/Alignment
Front Brake Pads, Sensors, Wheel Bearings
Spark Plugs, Air Filter replaced
Oil changes regularly, Castrol full Synthetic always used
Treatment of the Car
- The exterior, engine, and interior are treated with products from Griots Garage (Clay Bar, Orbital polisher, Engine Detailer, Interior Cleaner, Microfiber Wash Mitt and Towels), Meguiar's Car Cleaner/Wax, and Meguiar's Vinyl&Plastic conditioner for the interior. (the interior is not leather, it's Mercedes "MB-Tex" vinyl ). I hand-wash the car.
- I'm very upfront and honest about things, here are the flaws on the car: Driver's side door lock does not work (need to open the car from the passenger side or trunk), passenger side front window does not work, lights on sun visors inoperable, the car is a slower vehicle, it's more comfortable on the freeway, rather than stop-and-go traffic, cruise control inoperable, reverse lights inoperable, driver's side seat motor is very stubborn, requires some coaxing to get it to move, I just leave it in position.
anyone interested, please pm me directly. I'd like to make this a clean, easy sale, for someone interested in a good 190E, that could care for her the way I did.
- Ca$h is king, but I will accept Cashiers checks if necessary.