post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-22-2009, 05:28 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: Sep 2007
Vehicle: 1989 W201 Mercedes Benz 190E 2.6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
FS: 1989 190E-2.6, Well Maintained.....

Offered to you is my 1989 Mercedes Benz 190E-2.6, named "Brunhilde". I'd like to get $3K for the car, considering the many, many repairs I've put into it. I'm in the Dallas, TX area.

I also Have this car listed for sale locally and reserve the right to end the sale anytime. Good Luck! Here is a link to pictures of the car, I've got other high-res pictures as well. (the pictures do not reflect the tinted windows, and the towhook/cover on the front end that I added later)

Click this link for more pictures of Brunhilde

Condition - Brunhilde is a superbly quiet and comfortable car, and truly exceptional on the open highway. It's one of the best highway cars I've ever owned, it actually cruises more quietly and comfy than my BMW on the freeway. She looks fantastic from any angle, very classic lines. Hopefully she will go to a good owner who can care for her as well as I did.

Upgrades & Modifications - I've put a ton of $$$ into the vehicle. Here is a list of the major items replaced/repaired:

Brake pads (rear) replacement
Crush washers at Fuel Pump Lines
Vacuum Lines/Tubes, Thermo Vacuum Switch
Control Arms bushings replacement
Injectors, clean & reseal
Fuel Pump relay replacement
Door Check Strap
Reseal Lower timing cover, Oil Sender, etc.
A/C R-134 conversion, Window Tint
Catalytic Converters, Motor Mounts, Shift Linkage
EHA Valve, Transmission & Low Pressure P/S Hoses, Wiper Blade
AC Repair, O-rings, Radiator Fan, Resistor, A/C Relay
Ball Joints (2 front)
Front Struts/Mounts
Rear Shocks
Labor Struts-Spacers/Shocks/Ball joints/Flex Disc/Alignment
Front Brake Pads, Sensors, Wheel Bearings
Spark Plugs, Air Filter replaced
Oil changes regularly, Castrol full Synthetic always used

Treatment of the Car - The exterior, engine, and interior are treated with products from Griots Garage (Clay Bar, Orbital polisher, Engine Detailer, Interior Cleaner, Microfiber Wash Mitt and Towels), Meguiar's Car Cleaner/Wax, and Meguiar's Vinyl&Plastic conditioner for the interior. (the interior is not leather, it's Mercedes "MB-Tex" vinyl ). I hand-wash the car.

Flaws - I'm very upfront and honest about things, here are the flaws on the car: Driver's side door lock does not work (need to open the car from the passenger side or trunk), passenger side front window does not work, lights on sun visors inoperable, the car is a slower vehicle, it's more comfortable on the freeway, rather than stop-and-go traffic, cruise control inoperable, reverse lights inoperable, driver's side seat motor is very stubborn, requires some coaxing to get it to move, I just leave it in position.

anyone interested, please pm me directly. I'd like to make this a clean, easy sale, for someone interested in a good 190E, that could care for her the way I did.

Payment - Ca$h is king, but I will accept Cashiers checks if necessary.

"Don't Argue with a Pig - you Both get Muddy, and the Pig Likes it!"
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: