Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Carlsson 2/16 20' wheels (authentic)

3K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  zaki6073 
#1 ·
Selling a very good condition* set of 20" Carlsson 2/16 wheels. Have TPMS sensors installed.

Fronts are 20 x 8.5 and rears are 20 x 10.5. These are authentic, and the MSRP is $1525USD for each front and $1750USD for each rear. Come with spacer kit ($230) and lug bolts with locking set (total $300).

One of the front wheels has a dent on the inside (luckily) but as they are 2 piece, the center portion can be unbolted and the rim itself straighted for probably less than $150. As my road network is quite rough. I am going to 18's or 19's. The rest of the wheels are in great condition, with no road rash at all.

Will ship with tires on them that need to be replaced, so the price is for wheels, spacers, bolts, and center caps only.

According to Carlsson’s catalogue, the same wheels (identical part numbers) can be also (aside from the SL/CLS) used with the E Class (W211) with a 10mm front and 12 mm rear spacer kit, and the S Class (W221) with 5mm ET40 spacer kits for front and back. You would have to acquire these spacer kits separately.

$2200USD FIRM

See less See more
#4 ·
Rained in Ontario all day yesterday....never got them cleaned up. Have received a few requests for pics. Will not be home until mid week, where I will get them cleaned (weather permitting). In the meantime, here is a pic with the actual wheels on my car. Again, there is no curb rash whatsoever.

Attachments

#6 ·
I cleaned up the wheels today, and found the tire shop that I took them to in Brantford dropped one of them on it's face....great. One front has a few light scratches that can be easily touched up when they get straightened.
The bends are on the inside barrels. One in the front, one on one rear and slight on the other rear (the eastern province roads really did their thing).
They are not badly bent.
I tried to take photos to show they are easily repairable.
I have adjusted my price accordingly, and really, the price is less than the cost of one rear wheel alone (when you factor in included lock bolts, bolts, and spacers).
$1950USD FIRM.

Attachments

#10 ·
I am selling the wheels as is, and leaving the repair to the responsibility of the buyer. Some wheel repairs strip the wheels, some leave the center portions alone. If the buyer wants to touch up the one front wheel that was dropped, they can have them refinished and straightened. I travel extensively and simply will not have time in the next couple months to get them to a refinisher in Toronto. If these do not sell, I will likely get them refinished in the late fall and winter months when my travel subsides. Please note, pricing may change at that point.
I do have them posted on *bay at a reduced price. At that price, you can basically be as creative as you want with the wheels and still have them at the cost of one wheel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.