RARE 88 560SEC AMG WIDEBODY HAMMER - Page 3 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-14-2013, 09:43 PM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: always shopping for another benz..
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by POS View Post
You should reread the original post - high levels of attitude and hubris which turned out to be based on little fact/information. I'd say we, and I'm one of the reactionary posters, reacted accordingly.

^^what this guy said..

TO the Original poster: Youre not sketchy, but here in the "interweb world", you are what you write; and you, unfortunately, wrote an ad that sounded as if it were penned from a Nigerian trying to pull the wool over someone's face.

why do people write things like "sketchy" on someone else's ad? Perhaps it has to do less with attacking the author and more with cautioning the rest of the community?? Id say people were pretty kind...

now that thats outta the way.. im sure people will help you figure out what your car "may" be worth..

and do that.. well, you'd need to supply a lot more information and pics, as previously mentioned.. price discovery on a car, as you described, is ~$7k - 17k.. No "Hammer engine, quad cam, 6.0, or SOHC", no $20k+ price tag..

Once, i thought i was wrong; but i had only been mistaken...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in