FS: 2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic sport sedan, W210 chassis - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-20-2009, 03:43 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Veteran

Date registered: Nov 2005
Vehicle: 2002 E320 4Matic, 107K miles as of Jan 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Post FS: 2002 Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic sport sedan, W210 chassis

Asking $10,999; black on beige/quartz; will consider reasonable offers. This car is in the BOSTON, MA area.

Hi folks - I'm sure by now some of you have seen my posts. I won't link to other sites but will say this car is out there for you to find on CL, eBay, and Cars.com for the moment.

We are thinking of going down to one car and the one that makes the most sense is the Lexus my wife has. I've put a lot of money into the Benz lately, so it's to your benefit if you buy New work in 2009 includes new front bilstein OEM shocks & new rear coil springs. Generally speaking she's been maintained very well in the 2.5 years I've owned her. I've had an AC hose leak fixed/replaced; fog light wiring harnesses replaced on both sides; I've done the charcoal and regular internal air filters myself, and the 100K maintenance back in Dec07 included tranny drain-and-fill (and new filter/gasket); spark plugs; fuel filter; coolant; etc. I also had the lower catalytic converters replaced with univerals less than a year ago by a local muffler shop chain, and the front coil springs were replaced last year as well. When I picked it up in late 2006 it also had new ball joints put on.

This has 17" OEM sport rims & birds-eye maple trim, which came on the Sport edition of this vehicle in 02. It has the Bose audio, 6-cd changer, and I rigged a tape deck converter so that the wire comes out by the ash tray such that you can play an iPod or mp3 player directly through the sound system without using a transmitter. It comes with OEM rubber floor mats, and has had regular oil changes with Mobil 1 synthetic. Also has heated seats, heated exterior mirrors and of course our favorite feature as benz owners, the rain sensing windshield wipers

The remote trunk switch on the inside does not work, so I've just gotten used to using the remote or using the button on the trunk itself. I think the switch just needs to be cleaned out as it still lights up when you open the trunk. It does have a few pixels out in the clock and gearshift display, but obviously this doesn't affect the larger computer in the middle of the speedo. Typical wear for the age includes pitting on the front hood and the steering wheel leather looks like it's peeled but feels fine. I've waxed this car regularly and clayed last year as well, using high quality Mothers wax.

I do have a loan to pay off so it would have to be some kind of escrow using escrow.com so I can get the title, or I'd have to ask for a deposit before I go pay off the title and wait for the DMV to send it to me - just an FYI. Vehicle has full owner's manual and would come with two master keys. Make me an offer!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	front1.jpg
Views:	1217
Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	245035   Click image for larger version

Name:	rear1.jpg
Views:	4008
Size:	100.1 KB
ID:	245036   Click image for larger version

Name:	side5.jpg
Views:	10655
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	245037   Click image for larger version

Name:	e320 door.jpg.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	245038   Click image for larger version

Name:	e320 seats.jpg.jpg
Views:	4532
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	245039  

Sold but not forgotten: 2002 E320 4matic sedan, black on beige ("sport" package - bird's eye maple trim, 17" sport rims), 108K miles upon sale.

RIP: 2000 E430 4Matic fully loaded - totaled 12/9/2006

Last edited by fju2112; 06-20-2009 at 09:17 AM. Reason: more features
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in