LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jun 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

VERY RARE 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class, V-12 Twin Turbo wit 625 HP....

I am located in Cypress, TX. This impeccable 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL600 V-12 Twin Turbo AMG Sport package a $5,000 option, All Glass Panoramic Roof a $5,000 option, Air Conditioned Seats a $1,700 option, Renntech Wheels a $10,000 option (Michellen Pilots) Stage III Renntech option($17,472.00) which gets the car to 625+ Horse Power. Recently Serviced with all service records comes direct to you from Texas with only 61k Miles.

Obviously it wasn't driven hard or by someone that is not responsible. This car was strictly pleasure in one of the most affluent climates in the world! No stories, no back east snow/salt issues, Carfax Certified with no signs of accidents. The paint looks all original and when you see it you'll agree, it's like the car wasn't used at all! It simply can't find a flaw.

This car with the upgrades, would be almost impossible to find. Do your homework and see, there is simply not another car with these options in the world up for sale.

All service is up to date and the car is fully ready to go. Complete with your purchase will be a remote main key, owner manuals, floor mats, and many more extras. I may have a Navigation CD for your area as they are specific to regions so please check with me to be sure. Please check the market as I know you probably already have and take advantage of the best deal on the market with this one!

The condition is right, the color/options are right, the miles are right, the time of the year is right...the only thing left is to start enjoying your new Roadster! Feel free to call me with any questions at 832 279 9815. Thank you and good luck!!!

I have a ton of pictures, please drop me an email and I will send them to you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19.JPG
Views:	61
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	243730  
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: