LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 09:48 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: Jun 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)

HI. I am new to this forum. Bear with my "long windedness" I am trying to list an item for sale not sure if this is the right spot...anyway... I just purchased an '08 ML 320 cdi, black on black. It is a one owner vehicle and it had a lot of extra body stuff on it. It has great chrome bumper and running boards that were added (all work done by Mercedes authorized dealer). On the front end the original owner had the dealer add brush guard, Pia fog light stuff. Me being a conservative female, it was a bit too much for me (a bit too off roadish and a bit on flashy side). It really is sharp, just not conservative enough for me. I would like to sell the front end enhancements (the bumper and running boards have grown on me). I am reaching out to see if anyone is interested. Let me know and I can get pics to you. It is really high quality. The former owner did not spare any expense on the enhancements they added, that's for sure!! All mint condition. It is the brushgard which has these headlight parts and the pia fog lights also (I've heard these lights are the best)

Let me know if there is any interest out there! P.S. I am new to Mercedes ownership and so far am LOVING IT! Please pass any tips on this model or the diesel (new to diesel also). also, fyi, I am due for my Service B which apparently is the larger one with fuel filter change (some of you may have tips relating to this?? based upon your experiences) This vehicle was worth every cent so far.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 05:09 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Mar 2005
Vehicle: 1983 240d AT; 1993 e320 AT
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
@ Jennisbenz: Welcome to Benzworld! You got PM.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 PM
BenzWorld Elite
Date registered: Oct 2003
Vehicle: 500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
If you want to add pictures to your thread, just click the "manage attachments" button at the bottom of the page.

You might want to list your location and prices for the items you are selling. Unless you intend on paying for shipping, you should also make clear that shipping costs are to be paid by the buyer.

Good luck with your sale and welcome.

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-15-2009, 09:24 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Apr 2009
Vehicle: ML270cdi with AMG Styling Package
Welcome Jennisbenz
HELLO from the UK
Nice ML
My mum has the 'long windedness'
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-16-2009, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Newbie
(Thread Starter)
Wink Thanks

Thanks all for the nice messages. Yes, I did take pics of the manly chrome enhancements and will be posting them in a bit. Again, if there are any takers, please reply to me!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 08:10 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member
Vehicle: 1995 E 300 Special Edition Diesel; 2007 ML 230 CDI
Diesel-Lover here.

I am interested in parts. I sent you a pm.
Running boards etc

Newbie too.
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: