post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-09-2009, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 1999 SL500
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
--For Sale: 1 ARGOS MODULE and 1 D2B ADAPTER CABLE--

I am selling an Argos bluetooth module, along with the adapter cable -for those that do not have the phone/Command feature in their car-for Mercedes Vehicles. Most of you are familiar with what these units can do. This module allows you to have Bluetooth on your existing command system. You can make calls from the system, see the caller id, upload phone book, answer calls from steering wheel and sound comes through your audio system. The module replaces the built in mercedes phone module in your trunk and gives you the full bluetooth application. This is the best built system on the market to upgrade an older Mercedes. No splicing of wires, no bulky equipment on the dash, just plug and play. Takes about 10 minutes to install. It's very easy.

I am selling Both the ARGOS Module and the Adapter Cable --for those without an in-car phone--, (this unit and cable replaces the phone that mercedes put in in later years) for the price of $600 to your doorstep. Thats for the Module AND the adapter cable.

As most of you know, these sell for:
Module--$749.00 with tax/shipping
Adapter Cable--$64.00 with tax/shipping
I will cover shipping to you, for only $600.00 to your door. (you can call and verify prices)@ 678.528.3443

The reason I am selling this is due to the fact that the previous owner my SL put in an aftermarket system and took out the steering controls and microphone, so I have nothing to speak through and it will cost WAY more than $575.00 to run wireing Properly.
This unit is brand new, and will work with Benz models with years ranging from 1999-2006 - It came out of a 1999 SL500 that had NO phone OR Command System and worked flawlesly eccept I had no Mic. This link will tell you if the unit I am selling works with your vehicle.
Check Compatibility @ http://incartronics.com/

Just click on the year for your model, and if the Argo's photo below comes up this will work in your vehicle

There is also another model for late model mercedes, the itronics model. If you see the itronics model come up the Argos I'm selling is not compatible with your system.

Will ship for free anywhere in the US.

PM me if interested
Or call me @ 913-485-0261 ask for Ken

Last edited by Jimiz; 06-14-2009 at 12:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-13-2009, 12:01 AM
BenzWorld Extremist

Date registered: Dec 2007
Vehicle: 2000 S500 Designo
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Will this work with the wiring on my 2000 S500? Has D2B and had analog phone which of course no longer works...

2000 Mercedes Benz S500 Designo (Production date 7/99)

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:33 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Dec 2004
So I get ready to buy this, and ask this guy for a picture of the physical units and he disappears. Doesn't respond to calls, PMs, or emails. What's up with that?

2003 CL230K Orion Blue auto, panorama, rain sensor
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-08-2009, 04:54 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jun 2009
Vehicle: 1999 SL500
(Thread Starter)
RE:

Whats up is my brother was in an accident...so sorry I couldnt get back to you. But if it's your intention to malign me in front of all, well I guess I probably would'nt want to do business with you anyway. Again I am sorry, but I have other things on my plate right now. I WILL get back to you when I have taken care of my brothers affairs. Jimiz
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 03:57 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Dec 2004
^ Sorry to hear about your brother's accident. If you look carefully, I NEVER accused you of anything, and I apologize if you took that post the wrong way. I've been in your situation before, so I completely understand why you did what you did.

With that said, you never mentioned what happened. All I know is that I received an invoice to pay, then suddenly lost all contact with you, with absolutely no explanation. With all due respect, as a buyer how am I supposed to know that something bad happened to you? If it weren't for this explanation above I'd be worried that I'd just been scammed. And I'm not sure if you remember, but you didn't explain anything on the phone the other day either; you just told me you'd call me back this weekend.

I just read this post about 30 minutes ago, so when you called me the other day I still had no idea what happened, other than that you sounded like something was on your mind. Appreciate the call btw.

Anyways, please take your time and contact me at your convenience, as I'm not going anywhere. Hope your brother gets better. What happened?

2003 CL230K Orion Blue auto, panorama, rain sensor

Last edited by slammer111; 07-10-2009 at 04:05 AM.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 08:01 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2006
Vehicle: 2010 CL550
Quote:
Originally Posted by slammer111 View Post
^ Sorry to hear about your brother's accident. If you look carefully, I NEVER accused you of anything, and I apologize if you took that post the wrong way. I've been in your situation before, so I completely understand why you did what you did.

With that said, you never mentioned what happened. All I know is that I received an invoice to pay, then suddenly lost all contact with you, with absolutely no explanation. With all due respect, as a buyer how am I supposed to know that something bad happened to you? If it weren't for this explanation above I'd be worried that I'd just been scammed. And I'm not sure if you remember, but you didn't explain anything on the phone the other day either; you just told me you'd call me back this weekend.

I just read this post about 30 minutes ago, so when you called me the other day I still had no idea what happened, other than that you sounded like something was on your mind. Appreciate the call btw.

Anyways, please take your time and contact me at your convenience, as I'm not going anywhere. Hope your brother gets better. What happened?
If anyone is still looking for this Argos Bluetooth Module for Mercedes I have one for only $575. I am also selling the command center radio and CD changer for my 2000 CL500. you can reach me at teck789@hotmail.com or 312 749 7454.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 08:13 AM
BenzWorld Junior Member

If anyone is still looking for this Argos Bluetooth Module for Mercedes I have one for only $575. I am also selling the command center radio and CD changer for my 2000 CL500. you can reach me at teck789@hotmail.com or 312 749 7454.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2012, 01:13 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by teck789 View Post
(SOLD! Argos Bluetooth Module)

I have now replaced my command center for my 2000 CL500 with a JVC system.
I’m selling the “00 Mercedes Class CL500 Command Unit Navigation CD Radio”in great working condition.
The cd changer and fiber optic AMP I can be reached at the same # 312 749 7454 or teck789 @Hotmail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in