Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S: 1999 S320, 99k miles. Clean! Well maintained!

671 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  ebaftj01 
#1 ·
Fully loaded 1999 Mercedes Benz S320 Long Wheelbase. Last year of the classic W140 body style. Often hailed as the best sedan Mercedes ever made. When it debuted in 1992, it was way over their R&D budget, and still one of the most well developed, expensive cars Daimler Benz ever made. I've had this gem since August of 2007, and have enjoyed owning it since. I've taken excellent care of it, and I do have all service records available. I'm the second owner, it was originally a Florida car, so there's not gonna be much rust, if any, I've washed it most every week, and have treated it like a child overall.

It has about 99,100 miles on it and is driven daily, so it'll change a bit. With it's fuel efficent, reliable, butter smooth 3.2L I-6, it gets about 17 MPG in city, and 24-25 on the highway. The 5 speed automatic runs magnificently, shifts wonderfully, no hesitation whatsoever. The leather interior is in excellent shape...treated four times a year with conditioner, the wood trim is clean and scuff free. I have two sets of floor mats (rubber and carpeted). All of the electrics work, the 11 speaker BOSE system works wonderfully, the sunroof works smoothly and extremely quietly, all windows work, A/C blows cold, etc etc.

Loaded: -Double paned glass (no, not bulletproof, just extremely quiet) -Soft close doors (doors pull themselves in when close) -Windshield wipers and washers on headlamps -Xenon headlamps -Heated seats -Power front seats etc etc... Recently, I've put a new blower motor in it ($1170), a new rear pinion seal, new tires, etc etc. I have had the infamous headgasket done at 81,000 miles also. I have receipts for all work I've done. It's been in no accidents and the carfax is clean. I'm selling it because at this point in my life I want something cheaper and lower maintenance. I love the car though, will miss it. It needs a few things though: -Front stabilizer links ($350) -Bulb in dashboard behind tachometer and clock ($110) I'm asking $8500 for it. Blue book is $9100.

Email me with any questions. My email address is Chadillac8705@yahoo.com, or give me a call. 651-587-3600. The car is located near Minneapolis MN. Buyer responsible for shipping.

Email for more pics..

Thanks for looking!

See less See more
#2 ·
Beautiful car and you can tell it's well maintained, I just wish it was a S500. I never had an S class with a small engine, I have an E320 and I love it, but I don't know how powerful that engine is for the S body. Wish you were closer so I could test drive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.