Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995 E300D Special Edition

2K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  epssax 
#1 ·
I bought a 1999 E300TD and need to sell my nice ‘95 E300D. I have had very good luck with this car and just wanted to upgrade a few years. The car has Special Edition package. I think that was: phone, special wheels, leather, special wood, stainless sill plates. This non-turbo car gets 30/35 mpg. I never have to add oil between changes. In the last year it has had: new center link and ends, new wiring harness and glow plug harness, new fuel lines, o-rings, ect, new motor mounts, new flex joint, transmission fluid and filter, new auxiliary radiator fan. Car is rust free and the paint is starting to fade some. Things that don’t work: oil gauge comes and goes, sunroof doesn’t flip up, headliner is loose . Everything else works nicely, air, seats, cruise, stereo. Car has 191K but has had good service throughout its life. Price is $5,500. 502-266-9426. No scammers, Indian princes or princesses, or you’ll send me a $10,000 check if I’ll give your shipper $3000 cash! If you want a solid car buy this one. I put pics on photo bucket.

I am a new member but have been driving diesel autos for 25 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.