Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1984 380SE - What's it worth?

869 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Aero I 
#1 · (Edited)
I've looked at this vehicle and it is pretty much as described. The exterior is in excellent shape and the interior is above average. The wood is all intact but it starting to come off at some of the corners. The springs are shot in the front seats but all of the upholstery, dash, headliner, etc are in great shape. It has approx 160K on the working odometer. They want $6900 and I'm curious as to what you guys think it is worth since I'm pretty new to the MB forums. It seems way high.

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

#2 · (Edited)
I cruise autotrader every day, sometimes twice a day, but the one thing I don't normally do is include dealers in the search. Just rubs me wrong buying a car from a used car lot, I'd rather take my chances with a private deal for obvious reasons.

But back to your interest, the ad just seems like a big come-on, "print out the ad and bring it in" to get the good price...YEA RIGHT... give me a break

When you just search on PO's the list is much smaller to go through and you won't be reading a bunch of malarky..

As far as price, it's whatever the market will bare, I think it's too high, but it's all about condition....

try this one.... I'd chance that the owner of this one is more honest, but whatever you do, spend the money for a good check-up by a qualified MB mechanic..

Just looked at your ad again, that car is in your neighborhood.. so it makes it easy to see, the one below is in CA I beleive, probably only $500 to ship, and CA cars don't have rust..just a thought

Cars For Sale: Car Details - AutoTrader.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.