CUSTOM S-CLASS BENZ FOR SALE! ONLY 16,500 OBO! 22" ASANTI RIMS, 4 TVs, NAVI WOW!!! - Page 2 - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 01:19 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2009
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ GAINS BOND View Post
this car is meant for someone that will appreciate it, if i didnt alread have an e and saw this i wouldve gotten it. Dont thread crap, bump it for this person instead.
i appreciate that man, you are the only one on this thread that has actually had something positive to say. Instead of talking about my "rims being to big" or insinuating that the car is "ghetto." A lot of people are into big expensive rims and some of you(obviously a lot of you) on this thread have something against that or like your cars to look factory. People stop and look, take pictures as i pass by, and girls go crazy over this car so obviously it looks GOOD to the eye so STOP HATING and appreciate that people have a difference in taste.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 01-07-2009, 05:28 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Apr 2008
Vehicle: Mercedes S500L W220
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yeah man, car looks tops!

Seems like its been well looked after, so take no notice of the GOGs that mock. Yeah maybe the suspension is not as smooth as factory cars, but factory cars don't look that good.

And the buyer of this car is probably gonna be under 30, so they won't have to worry about hip replacement surgery, and as a result, the ride comfort makes no difference.

May I stress, this car is about looking good, not having a practical car. You want practical, get a factory standard car!

Anyway good luck with your sale.

and by the way, GOG stands for grumpy old git (a term used widely, here in england)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in