BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 2002 CLK320 Black with Dove Gray Interior
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jwrape
(Thread Starter)
19" Brabus Monoblock 6 wheels

FS:I have a set of Silver with polished lip Brabus Mono VI wheels. They are the 8.5 fronts w/1.5" lip and the 9.5 rears with a 3" lip. One of the fronts has a bend with a small crack in it on the back of the wheel, it doesn't affect the ride at all. That same wheel also has a couple small spots on the lip where the clear has come off but hardly noticeable and hard to see. There is not rash anywhere that I have notice and they ride smooth and are in good shape. I still have them on my car but just got a set of 20's so I don't need these any longer.
I'm taking reasonable offers . If they don't sell here in a few days I will list them on Ebay. Shipping is usually about $135 shipped via UPS with tracking.
These are wheels only cause the tires are worn past the indicators. I will remove the tires before shipping.

This isn't my wheel but the bend looks EXACTLY like this wheel that i found in another post.

If you want I can get a picture of my wheel but the bends are the same.

02' CLK320 Black with Dove Grey Interior.

Last edited by jwrape; 12-12-2008 at 02:22 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 08:16 AM
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Aug 2007
Vehicle: 2001 E55AMG
These are not Brabus Wheels, just thought I will mention it to you.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-12-2008, 01:59 PM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Member

Date registered: Mar 2006
Vehicle: 2002 CLK320 Black with Dove Gray Interior
Send a message via AIM to jwrape
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxwerks View Post
These are not Brabus Wheels, just thought I will mention it to you.
Hmmm, that could be. I don't know how to tell. They could be Brabus replica's, I don't know. I bought them used about 8 months ago.

I would suggest, to whom may be interested to look at the pics and decide what you want to offer with them possibly being replica's. Name brand never bothers me with wheels so I didn't pay it much attention when I bought them. I originally bought them for $800 needing tires shortly there after.
I have had 8 sets of wheels for 6 different cars and never had any issues with any of them and I know all the rest were Ebay replica's that I had bought new. These were the only I had bought used until yesterday when I picked up the 20's I am replacing these with off ebay. Hope this helps.

02' CLK320 Black with Dove Grey Interior.

Last edited by jwrape; 12-12-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in