BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Mar 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FS:New JBL GTO1201.1 II Amp
NEW IN BOX, Never been touched I am asking for $320 OBO.
1200-Watt Class D Subwoofer Amplifier
The GTO1201.1 II features a high-frequency Class D switching power supply. This topology is more efficient that traditional Class AB designs, drawing far less current from your vehicle charging system.
The GTO1201.1 II features a 12dB per octave electronic crossover, allowing you to optimize bass performance based on cabin size, as well as subwoofer location and enclosure type.
RCA low-level inputs.
Full-range preamp outputs facilitate use of multiple amplifiers without the need for noisy and expensive adapters or signal splitters.
A variable bass boost circuit is provided to optimize system response.
Optional remote level bass control available.
JBL GTO1201.1 II Mono-Channel Car Audio Amplifier
* Amplifier Type: Mono
* RMS Power: 787W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
* THD at 4-Ohm RMS Power: <1 %
* RMS Power: 1114W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
* Speaker Level Inputs: Yes
* Preamp Outputs: Yes
* Built-In Crossovers: LP
* Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB
* Frequency Response: 10-320 Hz
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 70 dB
* Fuse Rating: n/a
* High-Efficiency Class D Topology
* "Direct Connect" Terminal Block Allows for 4 or 8 Gauge Power Wire
* Paralleled Dual Speaker Outputs
* Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis with Top Plexiglas Viewing Window
* Variable Low-Pass Crossover (32-320 Hz)
* 12 dB / Octave Crossover Slope
* Variable 12 dB Bass Boost
* High and Low-Level Inputs
* Preamp Outputs