Selling My BLACK ON BLACK 1985 300D Turbo Diesel - Mercedes-Benz Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-12-2008, 09:50 AM Thread Starter
Date registered: Jun 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Selling My BLACK ON BLACK 1985 300D Turbo Diesel

Hello everyone. im selling my 1985 300D Turbodiesel..Car is Balck on Black which people tell em its very rare for the black interior..usually the black cars come with tan colored interior..everything on this car is in excellent condition.. i bought this car from the original owner..Car had 252k miles and runs and drives excellent wih lots of power and great gas mileage! I cannot stress how beautiful this car is..Car is completly accidents free..There is no paint or bodywork on this car whatsoever!This car gets plenty of compliments when i drive it.I have all original owners manual,service manual and clear protective case that originally came with it. Im asking $3000.00 slightly negotiable on is located in nassau county in longisland ny...

The Good
Recent complete tune-up will all filters changed,diesel purge,and oil change. transmission fluid changed as well.using genuine mercedes benz oem parts.

NO oil leaks or oil drips NOTHING AT ALL.No smoking

New water pump amd radiator flush..NO OVERHEATING!!!!

All shocks were replaced..front end is nice and tight with no wandering off the road.Brakes are nice and firm. this car runs and drives and starts up in one shot on the coldest mornings!!

NO RUST ON FLOORS or body at wetness or water interior leaks..dry trunk no water ever.Original tool kit/spare

Engine runs good and powerful with minimal blowby.transmission shifts nice and smooth!
New valve cover gasket as well as valves checked and adjusted.The entire car was gone over by my mechanic and he states its good for another 100k miles.
The bad-
The blower stopped working for the heat a/C..It was working up to a week ago than one day nothing.

Dash lights are out

Vacuum door locks have been deleted to manual locks.

Ther is a small rust hole the size of a quarter on the passenger side jack hole..All jackholes on both driver and passenger side have been treated with POR15 as a preventative measure. There is also a spot of bubbling on the driver rear qtr panel..I was quoted 500.00 to fix this at a reputable body shop. Other than that i use the car everyday and havent had a problem yet..Im only selling this car because i need a SUV for the upcoming winter and my commute to NJ from longisland.This car was loved by its previous owners as well as garaged and it shows! Looking for serious inquires only..If you have a problem with the price than simply dont reply..I would be willing to trade for a 98-99 ml320 so if you have one let me know.
******Price reduced to $3000.00 FIRM!!!********

Last edited by stuart1976; 11-20-2008 at 04:38 AM. Reason: Price reduced to $3000.00 FIRM!!!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-13-2008, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Date registered: Jun 2007
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
bump this up
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: