LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 07:14 AM Thread Starter
BenzWorld Junior Member
Date registered: Oct 2008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Kudos: To "slybydesignw210"

I am not sure if this is the best place to post this; however, I would like to thank slybydesignw210 for his honesty and integrity in regards to selling me a CD changer for my 1998 E320.

I am aware that some members may be shady; however, in life we have to take chances in order to succeed.

I have receive many offers to purchase an OEM CD changer for $100 - $250, but was able to purchase one almost new from slybydesignw210 for less than $66 including shipping.

I plugged it in and it is working perfectly. Honestly, there is NO scratch on the changer at all.

Slybydesignw210 for being a true Benzworld member, not because of the price, but the fact that offered a service in an prompt and accurate manner, through Paypal. He provided a phone number to contact him, and a tracking number for the package which was carefully wrapped.

If i have posted this message in the wrong place, my sincere apology.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 08:05 AM
BenzWorld Member
Date registered: May 2006
Who cares where you posted. It should be posted in ALLLLL the forums to show just how great some members are and how we look out for each other. What a great letter and Thanks to you for writing it and for the members honesty who sold it :-)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-04-2008, 09:14 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member
Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: 98c230 & 98c43
Yeah, there are a great many number of honest people who just want to trade and sell stuff; the "online selling" reputation has been GREATLY tarnished by the scams that you see out there -__-

Gratz to the both of you for the succesful sale though :]
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: