Date registered: Feb 2008
Vehicle: 2003 SLK32
Location: Tampa, FL
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Lots of SLK & SLK32 parts for sale
OK, I'm cleaning out the shop and I have the following for sale. I will put them on the forum first for a bit and then they go to sleazebay...
1. Factory windscreens (2), one has a tiny hole in fabric, the other is a bit wrinkled from being in a confined space for a while, both are in fine shape and very useable. This is the facelift style (2000-2004). $50 ea.
2. SLK32 shocks and springs in perfect condition, about 18,000 miles, all hardware and rubber included. These came off my '03 when I obtained Nürburgring suspension parts from Germany. As I recall the street price for all the parts is around $700-800. $300
3. SLK hood, 99 SLK230, in what I believe is Bahama Blue. Hood is in very good condition but has a few scratches and blemishes (no dents) from being in storage/moved around for a number of years. I had originally picked this up for a project that I will never get around to and it's just taking up space. I don't really want to ship this thing. $300
4. SLK32 front bumper without headlight washers, professionally prepped and ready for paint. This bumper cover is beautifully prepped and is perfect except that the two foam core tabs are missing on the back side. This does not affect the function or aesthetics of the bumber, and if I did not tell you that you would not know. But I am honest and straight up, so it may be a consideration for some members. It is perfect for a conversion project if you have a non AMG or pre-facelift car. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. I have $500 in this cover with prep and will let it go for $300 to a forum member. That said I really prefer to not have to ship this thing. I shipped one once before and it took me all day to build a UPS-proof shipping container.
5. AMG hood emblem, new and uninstalled, chrome outer ring and machined aluminum insert...not the crappy plastic/resin one. These are generally on sleazebay for around $35 from overseas. They are pretty cool if you nix the outer ring and just use the machined AMG insert, which fits nicely in the formed recess of the emblem circle of the hood. A little smaller than the stock MB star. $20
6. SLK32 seat base in good condition. I orginally picked up a spare drivers seat from a wrecked 32, but the frame was tweaked so I parted it out. I needed a part off the back rest, so here's a rare opportunity to get a base if you have a tear or burn or bad defect. This base is in very good shape, but it is not pristine. It has a couple of minor "dull spots" on the leather, but they are almost imperceptible in my opinion. If you have a noticeable defect, here's a great chance to correct it. Pulling the seat base is easy and does not require any upholstering skills, just basic mechanical skills and about 20 minutes. $50
7. SOLD. Factory auto-dimming driver outside mirror for PRE-facelift SLK (98-99). I mistakenly bought this a while back as a replacement for mine; the plugs are different from the later facelift version. This is new and never installed, street price is around $185 I believe. $100 SOLD
8. SOLD. Schatz auto shift knob chrome and birdseye for SLK32. Also fits other models. This is a quality accessory that goes for around $130 on the street. $75 SOLD.
9. H&R wheel spacers for MB, 3 MM, hard anodized black, new and never mounted. OK these are not available from H&R except in silver, so I had to pay $50 to get them anodized black. I thought I would need them on the back when I went to Brembos but I only needed them on the front. If you are a stickler for detail and you have black rims, these are what you need. $50
10. SLK32 rear differential from completely stock 32, obtained from wrecked 32 with about 60,000 miles. This one is in perfect shape -- gears show no wear and pin is tight. Also good for Crossfire SRT6 replacement. $350
11. SOLD. Custom built headers by VRP (Vadim), Jet-coated ceramic finish, one of about a dozen that were built several years ago. I never got around to putting these on my 32 and I doubt I ever will, so here's your chance to pick up a bargain. These are a direct bolt in replacement for your stock manifolds. I paid $1100 for these and will include a set of new OEM exhaust gaskets. $800 SOLD
I have attached the maximum allowable number of files, so I will add a "part 2" post for the remainder. The prices listed are firm for most and pretty much what I expect for the rest, plus shipping. PM me if interested or email me at craigkovach@gmail.
Last edited by CKovach; 10-17-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Reason: Sold an item