PM sent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #232 of 357 (permalink) Old 11-07-2011, 01:57 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2011
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LOWERED PRICE on SL55 INTAKE with K&N FILTERS! I have to sell this!
post #233 of 357 (permalink) Old 11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2011
SOLD the SL55 intake! Thanks.

post #234 of 357 (permalink) Old 11-22-2011, 04:40 PM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 2001 SLK 320 Sport
Three items currently for sale:
  • SOLD Polished roll bars that were purchased from For My Mercedes online, originally 550.00 USD. These are beautiful looking roll bars that are TUV safety approved and made in Germany (not the cheap bars that they sometimes sell on eBay). I purchased these a few years ago, and they have rarely (and unfortunately) seen daylight with the top down, and the vehicle's tinted windows would have prevented any sun damage. I'll be parking on the city streets for the first time while owning this car, and would prefer to tone down the aftermarket "bling", so I'm selling these. I realize it's winter, but these might be a nice project for someone while the car is in the garage . I'd like to get around 300 for these, photos attached - PM or email if interested.

Formymercedes link to bars: ForMyMercedes.com
  • Aftermarket projector headlights purchased from Sonar. These were plug and play, but I also installed an MTEC HID kit along with these (require H1 bulbs for the primary beam light). PM if interested and I can get nice, close-up shots of the lens and housing.
  • SOLD I also have an SLK R170 car cover that was purchased, but has never been used.

As mentioned and shown above in post #222 by user Ramblinman, there are MB logos on both front and rear, and it stores in a bag with the MB logo. The cover itself has inlets on the bottom that allow for a tie-down under the vehicle, and there is an extended portion for the vehicle antenna.

$150 shipped, payment via PayPal or certified funds. PM or email if interested.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	roll bars.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	411189   Click image for larger version

Name:	roll_bars_2.jpg
Views:	79
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	411190   Click image for larger version

Name:	bloom_rear.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	411191  

Last edited by SpitzeStrom_Terp; 01-20-2012 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Update on Sold Items
post #235 of 357 (permalink) Old 11-23-2011, 03:16 AM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: PROUD OWNER! 2002 slk32 AMG
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitzeStrom_Terp View Post
Three items currently for sale:
  • Polished roll bars that were purchased from For My Mercedes online, originally 550.00 USD. These are beautiful looking roll bars that are TUV safety approved and made in Germany (not the cheap bars that they sometimes sell on eBay). I purchased these a few years ago, and they have rarely (and unfortunately) seen daylight with the top down, and the vehicle's tinted windows would have prevented any sun damage. I'll be parking on the city streets for the first time while owning this car, and would prefer to tone down the aftermarket "bling", so I'm selling these. I realize it's winter, but these might be a nice project for someone while the car is in the garage . I'd like to get around 300 for these, photos attached - PM or email if interested.

Formymercedes link to bars: ForMyMercedes.com
  • Aftermarket projector headlights purchased from Sonar. These were plug and play, but I also installed an MTEC HID kit along with these (require H1 bulbs for the primary beam light). PM if interested and I can get nice, close-up shots of the lens and housing.
  • I also have an SLK R170 car cover that was purchased, but has never been used.

As mentioned and shown above in post #222 by user Ramblinman, there are MB logos on both front and rear, and it stores in a bag with the MB logo. The cover itself has inlets on the bottom that allow for a tie-down under the vehicle, and there is an extended portion for the vehicle antenna.

$150 shipped, payment via PayPal or certified funds. PM or email if interested.
sure put the bars up for sale 1 month after i get mine from germany!! go ahead and post the lites and ballasts . lets see what they look like and price
post #236 of 357 (permalink) Old 11-30-2011, 11:02 AM
BenzWorld Senior Member

Date registered: Oct 2006
Vehicle: 2001 SLK 320 Sport
Does anyone with an SLK32 or 2002-2004 SLK sport model have a spare license plate holder/bracket for the front that they are willing to sell? The dealership and online parts stores want an insane amount for what is basically a molded square piece of plastic.

This is the frame that fits entirely on the front bumper (vs. the style that sits down against the lower grill) as seen in these two online photos:

Please PM or email me. (still looking as of January 2012 if anyone finds one)

Last edited by SpitzeStrom_Terp; 01-20-2012 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Update
post #237 of 357 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 07:57 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Aug 2010
Vehicle: 1985 Mercedes, R107, 500 SL, Right Hand drive shipped to the US from England.
Garage
I'm interested in the OEM springs if they fit a 85 500sl uero.
Bob
post #238 of 357 (permalink) Old 01-19-2012, 11:58 PM
BenzWorld Junior Member

Date registered: Jan 2012
Vehicle: SLK 32 AMG 2003
Looking for a OEM slk r170 grille for sale with or without star.
post #239 of 357 (permalink) Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Jul 2009
Send a message via AIM to Benznoob26
any of these items still for sale?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpitzeStrom_Terp View Post
I recently purchased the black starless grille from X-T-C Tuning in Germany. I thought I would like the look but decided against it and now would like to sell the item. The grille is brand new with the original box and packing, and has never even been installed. Originally sold for 129.00 Euro (roughly 175.00 USD), and they are now selling it for 69.00 Euro (95.00 USD). After shipping from Germany it was about 150.00, so I'd like to get 100.00 shipped for it. I can provide a photo of the actual grille if requested, but the item can be found below (I believe Papa from this message board also had/has this installed on his black SLK.)

XTC X-TREME TUNING CENTER

Direct link to Grille with image: XTC X-TREME TUNING CENTER
Quote:
Originally Posted by ku1461 View Post
Selling brand new set of H&R springs part # 29769 , in box, never installed. It's been sitting in my garage for over a year, never have time to look for the compressor. so... $110 + actual shipping from zip 55124. I accept paypal.

Email me if interested: cedar230@gmail.com

thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sightless View Post
NEED TO GET RID! $150 Shipped! Or $100 PICKED UP! SoCal! PM, E-Mail, Call Cell

Can include Brabus Sport Shocks (Shorter Length for a complete drop setup) for $200 more!

You will not find a better drop setup at this price! Complete Brabus handling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicdemise View Post

Check out my other stuff i'm still selling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FOR SALE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>> (4) Bosch Spark Plug: Copper, 3 Ground Electrode, OEM; part #7407 (NEW)-$5.
>> (2) OEM door end caps-$10.
>> (2) OEM orange bumper light plastic w/ bulbs -$10.
>> Mercedes grill star-$10.
>> (2) OEM tail lights-$65.
>> Supercharger's intake and outlet tubing/plenum-$40
>> Throttle body (part#111 141 00 25) & lower TB screen tubing (part#111 141 03 44)-$75.
>> Oil pan gasket (NEW)--$15
>> (4) Brake pad set (NEW) EBC redstuff--$160
>> CX Racing Intercooler (NEW)--$50
>> (2) Blue Samco sport Elbows 2.5 & 2.25-2.5 with Samco couplers and T-Bolt Clamps (NEW)--$50 (design to fit CX intercooler ^^ with existing OEM tubing)
>>Interior paint anthracite 221 (1/4 bottle left)- $10.00

...EBC brake pad set (front and back) RED STUFF, they retail for 180 (price i got them for) but i'll let go of them for 160 free shipping! They are brand new in box, never seen the light of day. For 98-04 slk230 brakes ONLY, not for AMG 32 brakes.

PM for more pictures/questions!! First pic of car bra is upside down. mesh part goes over main grill... from right to left holes : side markers, fog light, side grill, big hole on bottom is for head light... Works great to keep off bugs, rock chips and dirt when road tripping long ways... vinyl fiber weave makes cover stand out... very nice over all
post #240 of 357 (permalink) Old 01-21-2012, 05:41 PM
BenzWorld Elite

Date registered: Oct 2008
Vehicle: PROUD OWNER! 2002 slk32 AMG
i have a set of oem tailights if you want them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.