- 246,000 MILES
- was poorly repainted sometime in it's life. Roof is all peeled. Gray Anthracite
- rust around right tail light and a few other small spots.
- Interior is originally gray. Previous owner installed new(er) front & rear seats from a 88-89 126 but fronts are black.
- Wood trim on dash fell off
- Dash is cracked.
Euro Headlights with PIAA Hyper-Whites & Crystal Ion Fog bulbs.
- 4 new wheels & tires - 8 hole replicas with 205/65R15 Yokohama AVID H4S (2/08) in excellent shape.
- New tire on original spare wheel. Never used.
- HVAC Switch-Over valves - 3 of the 5 replaced soon after I got it. (5/07)
- All Fluids & filters good. All flushed within the last year.
- Trans serviced & new Bilstein Comforts installed on rear in October 2007. Valves adjusted at the same time. DIESEL PURGE when I got it and again about 6 months ago.
- Belts (5/07)
- New Glow Plugs & Oil Cooler lines - (2/08)
- New a/c compressor, dryer, expansion valve,hoses - (5/08).
- New right front caliper and front & rear rubber brake lines (5/08). Front & rear pads & rotors replaced 5/07 and still like new. Firm pedal and stops on a dime.
- New Bosch alternator - (6/08)
- New air cleaner mounts (6/08)
(I bought the compressor & alternator thru World Pac from the dealer I work at and still have the receipts and will warranty them as if were still mine - 5/09 for the compressor. 6/09 alternator)
- Pioneer cd tuner with remote control - 6x9 Kicker 6x9 rear speakers & Polk 4x6 in dash. If you're interested in XM Radio, I'll let you have my Audiovox Sportster along with it. If you want the XM unit, I also have a portability kit from myradiostore.com to go along with it. Basically it's a rechargeable battery pack to use the tuner like a Walkman/iPod. The headphones act as the antenna. http://www.myradiostore.com/portable...xt-f8e724.html
- New air filter. Oil & fuel filters recent.
- No leaks.
- No oil consumption
She's not pretty but mechanically in great shape. I've got a lot of money into it but realize that the appearance is less than desirable. My concern was the mechanical & MPG. I commute from Arlington to Dallas for 2 weeks on 1 tank..
$2250.00 takes it. I'm in the Dallas / Ft Worth area and would consider pick up / delivery if all works out.... Reasonable offers considered.
Sorry for the crappy pics. Had to use my cell. I dug my digi cam out of the closet to find that at some point since it's last use over a year ago. something got on the lens and damaged it..