Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

1995 SL500 for sale $14,500

721 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  glennp_1999 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Sl. It is a two owner, clean carfax beautiful car. It is moonstone with black interior. 60,000 miles with chrome AMG monblock wheels. Tires have 20,000 miles on them. All service up to date and only ever serviced by MB. Has recent fluids and new caps/rotors/plugs.
The AC is not working and I supect the evaporator (I have had 5 so I'm usually right about this one) No wrecks, paint work, dings or heavy scratches. Interior is mint, top has very light clouding where it creases when stored. Hard top is excellent and has been on a stand for 5 years. High quality fitted car cover goes with it. Always garaged (has it's own two car garage). Hate to see it go, but I have 5 cars and a 5 car garage plus other toys. I am firm at $14,500 which is very fair given the AC. It is a drop top, who needs AC? I live near Lima, Ohio about 1 hour North of Dayton. Pictures can be e-mailed to those serious. Locally listed, on autotrader.com with pictures coming. 419-733-8865

#3 ·
If it's in excellent condition you should post pics this way it will help you sell the car. Goodluck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.