Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale before it part-exes

505 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  LondonThing 
#1 ·
I just closed a deal on selling my E55 as a chop-in for a CL500. It's not that there's something up with the E-bird, it's that I really want the CL! The '55 is a 1998 on an R plate, just passed 90k and serviced at 87. Mixed history, main dealer & independent, owned by me since 2004. Comes with Austrian and Swiss motorway toll stickers, to give you some idea of what I do with it. Been up to the high alps half a dozen times over the years: returned 31mpg today on the long haul to go see the guy with the CL.

Silver outside, black on black inside. Aircon is good (new condenser at last service), MAFs have been done, transmission is excellent - it's always looked after by George Fraser, one of London's most respected independents. P Zero Rosso's all round, NO customisations. Kenwood stereo with bluetooth, dark coloured to match dark lacquered interior.

Offers over £4k in cleared funds by end of play friday; view right in Central London, by moorgate tube. Mail me at cassidy (at) well.com if you have a genuine interest, but move fast! Ring George on 0208 795 1055 if you want to know what's wrong with it (hint: nothing...)

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.