Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: 2006 S 500, 120K 723 Pewter over Charcoal
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
F/S. W126 Zebrano Shifter and A/C Panel

I've added the text from my Ebay auction just becasue it was easiest for me. Exceptions will be made for forum members. Pleas email me for details:

jlw126@gmail.com

Thanks

Up for auction is a fine example of a Zebrano Console set from a 1985 W126 Mercedes 300 SD. These pieces may have applications to other years. Please be sure before bidding. While this set is used, it is in impeccable condition. The set includes the shifter surround and the A/C cover piece. These are OEM pieces and not reproductions.

All switches are included with both pieces and were functional as of removal time. The driver’s side window switches are a bit worn as they get the most use. The wood has only a few small scratches, but no cracks. The rubber gasket attached to the shifter hole is loose when not installed, but you should see that it sits snuggly once installed. The screw holes in the A/C cover piece are cracked, but should not inhibit its installation (please see the pictures). Both plastic “legs” that flank the stereo system are intact. The pieces are being sold as a set and will not be sold separately. This potentially has a great advantage as sometimes replacement pieces do not match.

Please bid with confidence, but only if you intend to pay. I accept PayPal only and payment for the winning bid must be received within three (3)business days of the auction’s end. If you choose the "Buy it Now" option, your payment is required immediately. Once payment has been confirmed, I will ship the item within three (3) business days. Please see item description for shipping fees (Alaska and Hawaii may cost more). No international shipping. Shipping will be via the USPS with Delivery Confirmation for tracking purposes. A tracking number will be emailed to you. I reserve the right to end the auction early. Please feel free to email me with any questions. Thanks for looking.

J Dubb
2006 S 500

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-06-2008, 01:47 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium Member

Date registered: Apr 2006
Vehicle: 2006 S 500, 120K 723 Pewter over Charcoal
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Lifetime Premium Member
(Thread Starter)
I apologize. I'm having trouble with my EBay listing for those of you who may have gone to look. Also, I never mentioned the price:

$175.00 for the set.

Thanks for looking.

Jason
jlw126@gmail.com

J Dubb
2006 S 500

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in