I'm putting my ride up for sale. No real reason to sell. I'm just a car nut and my love for cars is ever-changing and now I want to get an SEC or something similar. This very nice example of a C280 has 130,648 miles and rides like you're sitting in a La-Z-Boy at 80mph. The paint is Brilliant Silver with details and paint correction done regularly. Ice cold A/C. Long list of work and goodies on this one. Meticulously maintained. box of receipts of work done. oil changes every 3K without fail(Mobil1 Syn 0-40w). This car is cruised and NEVER gunned or driven roughly.
Great first car for a student. Surprise them for Christmas 2008.
1. Damn good car for the price. daily or highway driver.
2. New A/C Compressor/dryer/suction hoses
3. New flex discs
4. New Battery
5. New lower control arm bushings
6. New valve cylinder seals
7. New Khumo Tires
8. New Springs (H&R sport) - CLK wheels(good condition)
9. New filters(Air/Cabin/Fuel)
10. New vac hoses where needed
11. New fuses-all (since May2008)
12. New Serpentine belt
13. All electricals work(harness wrapped with electrical tape at 78,000 miles)
14. New plugs (Bosch)
15. Interior is in great shape (MB Tex-gray)
16. Factory Alpine w/6Disc CD changer
17. New wiper blade
18. Recent Inspection passed with flying colors(April 2008).
19. *New* MAF sensor.
20. New brake shoes and front rotors.
1. Needs a window jet on the right side.($35 bucks)
2. chip in the windshield(low right side) from a pebble at highway speed. no crack lines, just a cute chip. gives the car character, I say.
, now $7,200
$700 off basically pays for the A/C compressor, making it FREE.
thanks for shopping.