Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2006 CLS55 For Sale

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  luckytruck 
#1 ·
Selling my 2006 CLS55. The car has 16,500 and has just completed a C level service. Silver exterior, black leather interior. Vehicle is loaded including NAV, ventilated/massaging seats, Sat radio. Remaining warranty will apply. The vehicle is in great shape. I am the second owner and purchased from Schumacher MB in Scottsdale. Title is clear.

Car has been lowered with the Brabus lowering module and has custom painted Lowenhart 20" wheels and Yokohama AVS tires. I also recently installed a full 3M clear bra on the front and mirrors. Windows are tinted.

Mechanically, the CLS55 is stock. No mods. Runs perfect.

I have done an extensive audio upgrade to the car. All materials used are factory MB. The system showcases Rockford Fosgates top of the line audio gear. The front doors have three sets of 6.5" Rockford Power series midranges. All door panels are done in MB leather, Alacantra and polished aluminum. The tweeters are custom mounted in the pillars. The rear doors have a single set of midranges and the tweeters are located in the rear deck. The trunk features 4-Punch P3 10" woofers in a custom fiberglass and plexiglass enclosure. The enclosure is lighted with blue neon and showcases the gear and the MB logo. Amplification is 1- T1500, 1500 watt subwoofer amplifier and 2 -T600 600 watt full range amplifiers. A Rockford 360.2 processor interfaces directly to the OEM radio. Batteries have been upgraded with two Optima Yellow tops and a Rockford 10 Farad cap. All work was done by Sound Xpression in Tempe AZ. The system and install was over $25,000. An iPod interface is built into the ashtray along with subwoofer adjustments.

The vehicle has been used in several Rockford Fosgate advertisments and at local events.

I am asking $57,000. The vehicle is available for inspection. I do have the factory AMG tires/wheels which will be included. All manuals/keys are included. PM or call at 602.373.3384 with any questions. I can provide additional pictures if requested.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.