BenzWorld Newbie
Date registered: May 2005
Vehicle: 2004 AMG C32
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ahudson Send a message via Yahoo to ahudson
(Thread Starter)
FS: 2004 C32 AMG - less than 36K miles $23,000 OBO

I am the second owner (bought at 3400 miles) and have had all the service completed at Baker Motor Company in Charleston, SC (where the car is located).

It is Silver with black leather. CD changer , loaded with everything except nav and no add-ons or crazy headlights. It is in excellent condition. The paint is in great condition except for the tiny tiny chips that happen when you are on the highway. The outer edges of the rims could be refinished (a little curb rash is there). I could provide pictures of these areas to alleviate any concern. The interior is in great condition as well. The car has been very well taken care of.

I am looking to get $23K, but would be willing to negotiate. I have a newborn on the way and have already purchased the replacement vehicle. But the AMG is staying in the garage until I can sell it.

I have posted the car in/on "auto trader" (zip code 29445) and other sites, but thought there might be an audience here.

My first name is "alex" and the first letter of my lastname is "h". My email is my firstname plus the first letter of my lastname @plaidshirt.net.

Attached Images
Sponsored Links

Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Mercedes-Benz Forums > For Sale/Wanted/Trade/Giveaway

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes-Benz Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address: